Over at the Bar - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Over at the Bar - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Over at the Bar

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Over at the Bar - Page 8 Empty Re: Over at the Bar

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Mariana took a sip of fire whiskey to cheer for Sophia's return though she drank more then enough for one night. "Imagine if Andrian woke up from the death.I would get drunk again!" she said taking a glass of water to make fire whiskey less effective. "Poor poor kitty." she said as she heard Salem passed to better life. "If it's a male cat call him Martin or for female Martina!" suggested Mariana.The names were kind of crazy though she liked them.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Sophia almost spat out her drink when she Mariana said that. As she swallowed she felt burn her throat but she didn't care. "Yeah, that would be great if he did I miss him so much!"said Sophia frowning as she took another drink of her fire whiskey. As Mariana told her to name her cat Martin if it was a boy Sophia laughed. "I'll think about it Mari, but Martin is a good name for it!"said Sophia admitting.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:06 pm

Mariana saw Sophia alomst spit her drink as she mentioned Andrian. "What would you do if you saw Andrian again.If he would wake up from the death." she asked curiously to Sophia.Personally Andrian was like a brother to her and she would be happy for that. "Martin is just a suggestion.Though i like it." she said smiling taking another sip of fire whiskey.She thought she was going to faint for the amount of fire whiskey she drank today.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:14 pm

"I would be so happy if he did for I love him so much, just to see him again and wrap my arms around him will make me so happy for he was so kind and sweet even though we did go up and down in our relationship."said Sophia softly as she held back tears. As she talked about naming her cat Martin she nodded. "I like the name to, but there's also a couple of names I like as well."said Sophia. Sophia laughed as she looked at Mariana. "Mari, I think you need to lay off the Fire Whiskey for the rest of the night!"said Sophia as she drunk the rest of hers.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Mariana put the down her fire whiskey. "Next time you would like to cheer we'll do it with water." she said starting to get back her common sense. "If not then i am going to faint and you are going to have to carry me to my bed." she said with a grin passing through her face. "Ok one last question." she finally said taking a sip of water. "Do you still love Andrian?" she finally asked hoping that Sophia WILL answer her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Sophia laughed. "Ok Mari, next time I'll remember that!"said Sophia laughing as she ordered a butterbeer this time because she didn't want to get drunk. As Mariana asked if she still loved Andrian she sighed and nodded. "Yes I still love him, I will always love him like he told me he will always love me."said Sophia as she held back tears. "But I'm going to find someone someday that will make me happy again, and when I do I know Andrian will be happy for me because I know he would want me to move on."said Sophia calmly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Having spent the better part of the evening afternoon dealing with giddy students preparing themselves for the dance, Ariana had, had to get herself ready in a hurry. She hoped she hadn’t missed anything and looked ok.

She had purchased this dress for an event back in the states, and felt it was the most appropriate for a school dance. Smiling she walked over to the bar to get a drink.
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:53 pm

Jemma had been standing in the corner, watching everyone dancing. She saw Ariana come in and walk over to the bar. She was glad another staff member was there, she didn't like being the only one. She went over to join Ariana.

"Firewhiskey, please." Jemma ordered. She deserved one for staying up at the dance all night, she figured. "Hey Ariana, how are you doing?" she asked her friend.

Over at the Bar - Page 8 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Zoë looked around again. She saw Mari standng to one side. She walked off for a bit. Looking to see who all was around. After a few moments she walked back to the bar and sat to one side of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:18 pm

She finally decided on a bizarre concoction and requested it; she accepted the glass and took a sip. Ariana heard someone beside her and turned. Jemma had spoken and seemed to be holding a Firewhiskey.

“Hello Jemma. I am glad someone else is here.” She grinned and looked around. “Its very busy. She took another sip of her drink and noticed some second years giggling amoungst themselves.
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum