Over at the Bar - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Over at the Bar - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Over at the Bar

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Over at the Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Over at the Bar

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:56 pm

"Hi Davina.Hi Alice and Hi Ben." said Mariana who was taking her 2nd cup of firewhiskey looking rather miserable.This party really stinked for her at least.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Ben looked up as Mariana came over towards the bar. "Hey Mariana, are you alright?" he asked her, noticing that she didn't look herself.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:14 pm

"I am never better." said Mariana who apperently took a bit more then she should.She was laughing like crazy.In simple words,SHE WAS DRUNK.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Ben looked at Mariana. He guessed she had been better than this. Maybe a little too much firewhiskey. He returned his attention to Alice, smiling at her. "You alright?" he asked her.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:19 pm

"I guess so." she said, smiling. She sipped the last drop of her butterbeer and gently put the glass back on the table. She looked over and saw Mariana.

"Hey Mariana, are you OK?" She asked
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Ben smiled, glad Alice was having a good time. He gave some coins to the bartender and took a sip off his drink too. He was having a good time, too.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:45 pm

After many hours of arguing to no avail, Zoë finally found herself dressed and back at Hogwarts for the end of year dance. She hated this stupid events. They always ended horrible for her. This would no doubt end just as bad as many before now. So the question was why in god's name was she there. Taking a moment at the door, Zoë attempted to fix her dress. It was a losing battle. She was uncomfortable and didn't really want to be here. She was only her because Jasper had threatened her.

Slowly she walked toward the bar. Zoë noticed a few others standing by it, so she figured it was the lesser of two evils. After getting herself a drink she turned back to look at the room. Everyone seemed to be so happy. She was happy for them at least, at least someone was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Ben saw Zoe approach the bar. It seemed to be Hufflepuff central! "Hey Zoe, you enjoying the dance?" he asked, smiling. He hadn't spoken to her in a while and was eager to catch up. He took another sip of his drink and waited for her to answer him.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:15 pm

At the sound of her name, Zoë looked up. It was Ben. He was a fellow Hufflepuff. She tried to smile a little. "Hey Ben. How are you?" Taking a small sip of her drink she thought on his question. How could she answer and not be rude. "Truthfully, no. I didn't want to come. But I was told I either come on my own free will or be dragged. So I'm here and they are not." With that comment she scanned the room for Jasper and Sarah or either of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Ben was enjoying the dance, but was sad to hear Zoe wasn't. "Aw, I'm sure you'll have a good time." he said, trying to cheer her up. "Who were you looking for?" he asked, he had been there a while and he might have seen them. After all, he knew most people here. He was quite social that way.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum