Over at the Bar - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Over at the Bar - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Over at the Bar

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Over at the Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Over at the Bar

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:34 am

"I'm a fourth year," he said, scooting away shamefully. She was 2 years older than him... 15 and 17... maybe she was even 18. He was a little disgusted with himself as he gulped the firewhiskey as a distraction from this unidentified girl. "What year are you?" he asked casually, genuinely trying to escape now. But his muscles wouldn't obey his escape command. They remained rooted to the spot.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:49 am

Ne'os walked to the bar "bloody mary please hold the mary" he said smileing as the person tending the bar gave him some blood he sipped it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm

Mariana was sitting at the place where Ne'Os singed his order. "JHi Ne'Os!" she said boredly taking another glass of fire whiskey.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:46 am

"hey" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:40 am

Allona walked up to the bar. "Firewhiskey."She muttered ignoring the people there. She wore a black dress with black heels and that was it. Her wand was in her hand and she set it on the table. "Yes, I'm 17."She grumbled and paid the bartender. Sitting down on a stool she popped the lid off and took a swig happy with the burn it left in her throat. She took a deep breath and glanced at the others at the booth. Not caring, she decided, she turned to watch the dancing. She hated dances, she hated dressing up, but she didn't want to miss any action. So here she was, swigging firewhiskey and listening to music while everyone enjoyed themselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:37 am

Davina walked into the dance and headed straight over to the bar. She wasn't that keen on dancing. She asked the bartender for a butterbeer and sat at the counter sipping it. She noticed a few people she knew and nodded towards them though didn't say anything. If they wanted a conversation, they could talk to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Ben walked up to the bar, hand-in-hand with Alice. He was glad that she liked him. He had been worried she didn't, but wasn't so any more. "What do you want to drink?" he asked her, waiting for her to sit down first.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:49 pm

"Hmmm, I don't know." Alice replied. " Muggle drinks are different from Wizarding ones. So I guess I'll have a butterbeer please?" she said directly at the bartender. She looked over at Ben.

"What would you like, Ben? I'll pay." she said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out several galleons.

[[OOC: Points????]].
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:47 am

[[OOC: I don't think they charge as it's school, really. If it is points I'll pay from Jemma, she has loaaaddss.]]

Ben shook his head. "No way, I'm paying." he replied, getting out some money. "Oh, I'll have a butterbeer too please." he told the bartender. He didn't want to argue with Alice but he couldn't let her pay. He may be stereotypical, but he couldn't let her pay. "How much is it?" he asked the bartender, counting some money.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:39 am

Davina just sat there. Not doing much of anything. She drank her butterbeer. Now what, she thought. She slowly pulled herself up and moved away from the bar. She didn't want to spend all her money in the first ten minutes, after all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum