Over at the Bar - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Over at the Bar - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Over at the Bar

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Over at the Bar - Page 4 Empty Re: Over at the Bar

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:33 pm

"I seriously doubt that. After all that I've had happen to me at the dances, I doubt it." She let out a long sigh. It was the truth. Her luck with dances were horrible. "Its Jasper and Sarah. Have you seen them by any chance? They better show up after making me come." Zoë tried to smile again as she finally looked back at Ben.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Ben would have offered to dance with her later, but he thought Alice would probably mind and he didn't want to upset her. He really liked her. "I thought I saw them dancing together a while ago, I don't know if they still are." he told her, trying to be helpful. "They were amoungst the couples in the slow song." he added, though it was probably obvious.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:44 pm

Alice hoped Ben wasn't thinking what she thought he might be thinking. But what he said didn't seem to indicate it, so she just observed some more.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Ben finished his drink and looked back towards Alice. He wondered if she wanted to dance again. He wished he could read minds. "If you want to dance again, just say." he told her, looking into her eyes, smiling. He didn't want her to be at all bored here, but he didn't want to rush her off if she was at all tired or thirsty. It was so complicated!
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Zoë nodded for a minute at Ben's comment. "Sounds like them. I'm glad they are having a good time at least." Scanning the crowd again Zoë's eyes fell on another young housemate of hers, Alice Longbottom. She was giving them some odd looks. "Don't let me intrupt you guys. Go have fun. I'll go. . .Go do something."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 pm

"Ok then. I'd like to dance again." she said, giggling a little. She stood up, waiting for Ben to follow her lead. She held out her hand, and she hoped that Zoe did not go away because of her.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:04 pm

Ben hoped Zoe would have fun there. She didn't seem to want to be there. If he saw Jasper or Sarah he would tell her where Zoe was. He made a mental note to do that. He smiled at Alice and took her hand. "Let's go." he smiled and got up to follow her.

[[OOC: Slow dance or faster dance?]]
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:05 pm

[[OOC: Let's make it a little different and do fast dance Smile. Isn't there a thread for that? Maybe we could move it there Smile]]
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Zoë couldn't help but smile at them as she watched them walk off. She could only hope that they would have a good time. If she only had a someone. But she really didn't want to focus on that. She could only wait and see what would happen next.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:11 pm

[[OOC: Mhm, the rocking one. Let's go there! Oh and Zoe, you don't need a date to have fun!]]
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum