Over at the Bar - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Over at the Bar - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Over at the Bar

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Over at the Bar - Page 6 Empty Re: Over at the Bar

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Mariana was under impression she was going crazy,Was it just the fire whiskey?Or was it really Sophia.She could swear she heard her voice though her drunkery didn't let her see reality. "Sophia! Sophia!" she said for herself though she wasn;t sure was it dream or reality.She help Savannah for her hand like a little child. "They are all dead.First my parents,then Sophia and Andrian and now Jess!!" she said silently crying in Savannah's lap looking more like a little child.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:06 pm

Savannah stroked Mariana's hair while she cried on her lap. "Sh Mari, it's ok I'm sure Jess isn't dead!"said Savannah softly not really knowing if he was or not but she had to be strong for Mariana. "Mari please don't be like this, I'm sure Andrian and Sophia wouldn't want you like this!"said Savannah. As she spoke her real name she felt a shiver run down her spine. "Can you hear them Mari?"Savannah asked. "Ok, here we go again!"said Savannah as she flicked her wand again behind Mari back as she turned her voice to Sophia. "Mari, listen to me I'm here and I will always be here with you and it hurts me to see you like this!"said Savannah in her Sophia voice hoping Mariana will listen to her seeing how it was Sophia's voice instead of Savannah's.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Mariana didn;t know how to react or think without passing like a mad man.Voice of Sophia was so real that she though they were there and that they never left. "What do you know about Sophia and Andrian?" she asked coming a bit to her 5 senses as she scrubber her eyes.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:23 pm

"Well, I know they must have really loved each other if they died for each other!"said Savannah in her Sophia voice as she cupped her hands over mouth as her eyes widen. As she flicked her wand again her voice became back as Savannah's. As she uncovered her mouth she looked like nothing happened. "I always know she was Gryffindor Prefect like me, and she was smart clever and everyone basically loved her, as for Andrian I knew he was a kind gentle man with a soft soul and a warm heart that will do anything for you!"said Savannah softly hoping Marian didn't realize she talked as Sophia before she changed her voice over again. "Dang it, I should have changed it before I spoke god your so stupid!"Savannah thought to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:28 pm

Mariana who was back at her senses felt there was something weird happening though Savannah made a poor try to hide it. "Ok i know this question might be silly,but i need to know." she said right now believing everything was possible. "There is only two possible responses to this.Whether you suffer of double-personallity and in times you are Sophia or....." she stopped for a moment fearing what she is going to say. "..or you are Sophia.Sophi?" she asked insecure.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Savannah sighed and flicked her wand again to where her voice was Sophia's. "Yes Mari, it's me Sophia I been Sophia the whole time, I was always by your side you just never knew it."said Savannah calmly and in a quiet voice to where only Marian could hear her. "I know what your thinking, why I'm not Sophia and that's because I couldn't remember who I was and it took me time to remember!"said Savannah.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:31 pm

Mariana jumped in shock.She stayed completely frozen and wordless.It was like her tongue was gone. "Aaaaa....you you you...." was the first thing she was able to say.Complete shock didn't let her think clearly. "Tttthat is impossible!!!" she said holding her head like she was going crazy. "I saw your funeral.I was there...." she said in a quite voice. "I i i don't understand.....what happened?" she asked in unsuccessful try to rise her tone a bit.All this seemed like a madness to her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:17 pm

"Mari clam down I'm really Sophia I can prove it, ask me to do something as Sophia and I will do it!"said Savannah simply. "Ok, here goes the story, When Andrian bit me he did suck all my blood yes but he always turned me into a vampire as well and put me into a colam as well that's why I was motionless and looked like I was dead, but once the funeral came I was still that way until everyone left and then I woke up fro my casket was open, I couldn't remember anything so Professor Shacklebolt found me and took me to the ministry. They gave me another name and also took pieces of me and made a dummy like Sophia in the grave to make it look to people I was dead if they ever wanted to dig me out."said Savannah finishing her story.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Mariana listened to what Savannah/Sophia was saying though she really heard only half of what she was saying.Her story did seem rather possible though it sounded incredible aswell. "Aaa you are telling me you were actually turned into vampire?" she asked with low voice like she couldn't talk. "I don't understand why didn't they give you back your real identity?And why did they change your face?" asked.Her head was full of hardly explainable questions.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:43 pm

"They didn't give me back my real name because of the horrible things that happened to me in my pass, and the probably changed my face for they didn't want people to know I was alive but I didn't like the way they changed me so I decided to change back to my old self and that's when I started having talk about how I look like Sophia Granger and blah... blah."said Savannah rolling her eyes. "And yes Mari I'm a vampire now, but I'm still the same old Sophia I always was just with a different name and my voice is alittle different but that's because I don't want people to know I'm alive they will make such a big deal about it!"said Savannah
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum