Over at the Bar - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Over at the Bar - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Over at the Bar

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Over at the Bar - Page 7 Empty Re: Over at the Bar

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Everything of this sort was too hard for Mariana to accept.She never saw anyone wake up from the death or anything simmilar to it.The fact seemed rather confusing and sonded like a horror movie with zombie.But Sophia was there,pretty as always nothing like a zombie. "No no i didn't say it for that.I think that vampires are same as everyone." she said trying not to be misunderstood. "But i am so glad you're here!" she said giving her a big wide hug feeling weird Sophia was here again like she never left.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:26 am

Savannah laughed and hugged her back"Mari I always been here, why do you think I been calling you Mari instead Mariana your name for and how did I know about Jess?"Savannah asked her with a warm smile."Oh Mari, please don't tell anyone about this like I said if people found out I was alive they would make a big deal about it!"said Savannah. "Sometimes I wish I could go back as myself and be myself again but people thinks I dead!"said Savannah calmly. As Savannah took a drink of her fire whiskey she set it down on the bar again and smacked her lips. "How come your not having fun Mari?"Savannah asked her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:27 pm

Mariana was thinking of what she could do to help her friend Sophia or Savannah.She hated the fact they thought Sophia was dead. "We have to find a way to get your old identity back.Many people would be more then happy to see you." she said hoping Sophia wanted to be her again.When she asked her about having fun was like impossible mission for her. "There is no fun without Jess.I don't have a dancing partner,but just came to celebrate end of year." she said feeling like herself again.She sensed that effect of fire whiskey was slowly,but surely passing.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:07 pm

Savannah smiled. "I would do anything to go back to being myself again, but how can I do it when people thinks I dead?"Savannah asked her. "I guess I guess have to tell the world that I'm not dead and who cares what they think or say I'm not hiding anymore!"said Savannah. "Oh crap what about my adopted family that adopted me and gave me my name?"Savannah asked Mariana. "I want my old self back but I don't want to hurt them they took care of me where I had no where else to turn!"said Savannah. "Maybe I can keep my name and still keep the last name Galloway like Sophia Annabelle Granger Galloway."said Savannah with a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Mariana listened to what Sophia was saying. "Aaaa well Sophi not all can be happy all of the time.You are already a big girl and sooner or later you would go away from your foster family anyway.Sooner the better.In fact i would like you to come live with me and my granpa in Mexico.There is a free room and we would recover the lost time!" Mariana said talking 3 milles an hour.She hoped that Sophia would say yes. "Or you could simply say to your foster mom and dad you are going to have vacation with me and next year you would already be an adult." she suggested to Sophia/Savannah.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:13 pm

"Ok Mariana I will move in with in Mexico, but I'm going to Hawaii for summer vacations you can come if you want and then once term starts I'll move back with you and I will have my name back and everything!"said Savannah with a warm smile as she hugged Mariana.Sophia was happy Mariana offered to move in with her she couldn't be happier. Mariana was her best friend and it felt like she lost part of herself when she couldn't tell Mariana anything. "Ok lets cheer on this, cheers to getting my life back!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:20 pm

"Hawaii huh?Can we make a filtrip to Japan?" said Mariana as she heard the word Hawaii.It mean beach and fun in the sun. "It's going to be sooo very nice to have you in my grandpa's house.He is a friendly guy though...he doesn't like loud music at night." she said adding the last part to Sophia as a secret.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Sophia nodded. "Of course Mari, wow Japan sounds like fun!"said Sophia with a warm smile. As Sophia could tell how happy Mari was she laughed as Mariana told her her grandfarther doesn't like loud music at night. "Ok, I remember that!"said Sophia laughing as she waved her wand at herself as her voice was back to her old voice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:38 pm

[[OOC:Which reminds me i have to make a new plot]]

Mariana didn't know why she said that,but it seemed rather funny. "I promise we will have a lot of fun together.Oooh did i tell you i have a cat?" laughed Mariana giving Sophia big tight hug.She did have a black cat called Martha and her Phoenix Flamy back at Mexico.It was obvious she couldn't bring them all to Hogwarts,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:23 pm

As Mariana hugged her tightly she laughed in her Sophia laughed it wasn't Savannah's it was her own laugh and her own voice again. As Mariana asked her if she knew that she got a cat Sophia shook her head. "No Mari you didn't, I remember Flamy your phoenix."said Sophia as she took a sip of her firewhiskey. "Oh speaking of animals I forgot to tell you my black cat Salem got ran over but not to worry I got a new cat although I'm not sure what to call it."said Sophia chuckling. Sophia was glad to back as herself again, she was tired of trying to fool everyone but now she going to show the world she isn't dead.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum