Over at the Bar - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Over at the Bar - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Over at the Bar

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Over at the Bar - Page 5 Empty Re: Over at the Bar

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Mariana noticed Zoe coming in. "Hi ZoZo!Let's cheer!" Mariana said taking her 3rd glass of fire whiskey though she was already drunk after the 2nd.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:21 am

Savannah walked into the Great Hall and automatically went towards the bar. "Fire Whiskey please and yes I'm old enough."said Savannah as she paid for the fire whiskey and took a drink of it. As she swallowed it she felt a burning feeling in her throat but she ignored it. As she seen Mariana and Zoe she smiled warmly at them. "Hey Mari and Zoe how are you two?"Savannah asked them as she took a seat beside Mariana and took another drink. As she looked at Mariana she realized she was drunk. "Oh god, Mari going to pay for this in the morning!"said Savannah laughing. She knew she shouldn't be laughing at one of her best friends but she thought it was funny, Mari never really got drunk.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Looking around the room at the multitude of people. Zoë couldn't help but feel alone again. She tried to be positive, but it wasn't really working that well. Suddenly she heard her name. Slowly Zoë turned in the direction of the voice to find Mari. Raising her eyebrow, Zoë looked at Mari. She was obviously intoxicated. "Hey there Mari. Looks like your having a good time." As they stood there Savannah walked up to them. "Hey there." Zoë said with a small smile and nod.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:01 pm

"Hey Zoe how are you?"Savannah asked calmly as she looked at Marian and shook her head. "Wow, I never seen Mari this way you don't think she did it because she misses Jess do you?"Savannah asked her as she remained looking at one of her best friends and then took a drink of her fire whiskey. Savannah wasn't very much of a drinker but she wasn't sure if she would get drunk tonight or not if she did it wasn't the end of the world. As her chocolate brown eyes looked around she smiled at the couples dancing on the dance floor to a slow dance. As she took another drink of her fire whiskey she went back to looking at Mari and couldn't help not to chuckle at the sight of her. Savannah knew she couldn't be laughing but it did look funny to her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Though Mariana was drunk like never she heard pretty well all conversations around her. "Hey Savannah i hope you are having a good time." Mariana said as she took another glass of fire whiskey to cheer for that.She was cheering for every kind of thing she would do or say.At the mention of Jess's name Mariana shaked like someone threw cold water at her. "Jess!" she said starting to have more miserable look as she took her 5th glass of fire whiskey and put her head on the bar like she was going to cry though she only looked sadly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Savannah winced as she Mari drunk a fifth round of Fire Whiskey. "Dang it, shouldn't have mentioned him!"Savannah thought to herself as she hit her head with her hand that she wasn't holding her fire whiskey. As she seen Mariana put her head on the counter of the bar she sighed and went over towards her and hugged her her. "Oh Mari, it will be alright I'm sure he's alright and he will be back in your arms in no time!"said Savannah trying to cheer up one of her best friends. As she took a drink of her fire whiskey she set it down in front of her but away from Mari to where she couldn't drink it. "Mari you got to stop drinking, it won't help with the pain trust me!"said Savannah. "If you let us we will help you get through this you just have to let us help you!"said Savannah calmly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Mariana wasn't concious of anything she was doing or saying.She was drinking like a barrel. "Or he could be dead too.If Death Eaters caught him he will not survive." she said looking miserable as she took 6th glass of fire whiskey.It made her feel even worse though she hugged Savannah and started to cry on her shoulder. "My whole family is dieing slowly.First it was Sophia and Andrian and now maybe it's Jess." she said with hardly understanable voice.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:29 pm

Savannah froze as she mentioned Sophia who she really was. Mariana didn't know that she was really Sophia, she thought that she was dead like everyone else thought she was. As she mentioned Jess Savannah shook her head. "No Mari, don't say that do you hear me? Jess is a strong person he will come back to you!"said Savannah softly as she stroked Mariana's hair. "It's ok Mari, just let it all out!"said Savannah softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:43 pm

Mariana didn't notice any strange thing about mentioning Sophia since she didn't see a finger in front of her eyes from everything she drank tonight.Only thing she saw were visions of Sophia,Andrian and Jess hunting her head. "Jess!!!!Sophia!!!!!Andrian!!!!!" she screamed silently holding her head.Fire whiskey made her head dizzy and she was starting to hear voices calling her. "I see them! They are coming for me!" she said trying to catch something that looked unreachable.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Savannah looked at Mariana with worried eyes. "Mari, it's probably them telling you not to give up and they will always be with you!"said Savannah softly. "Oh god I wish I could tell her the truth!"Savannah thought to herself. As she seen Marian try to reach for them Savannah sighed how could Mariana not know it was her? Her voice sounded almost the same but it was alittle different for she didn't want people to know it was really her. As Savannah sighed she took her wand out of her robes and took the charm off her voice that made her sound alittle different and softly spoke to Mariana hoping Mariana didn't noticed it was her. "Mari it's me Sophia, were always with you so please don't give up we love you and so does Jess, and no matter where he is I'm sure he loves you!"said Savannah as she as she flicked her wand that was under the bar again as her voice turned back to where she had it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum