Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 10 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:29 am

Sterling rested his shoulder on Cat's shoulder. "But you've never allowed yourself to be vulnerable," he breathed. "Even though you've gone through the same trials as I." Sterling finished.

Sterling recognized the symptoms of Davina as very similar to what his own had been only an hour previously. "You don't think... Davina might... of all people... be slipping?" Sterling asked, feeling foolish for asking. It all seemed to fit in though... all except for a motivation.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 10 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Catalina looked at him softly before whispering, "I thought about finding him, Sterling, and killing him. He is a Death Eater . . . So, I might find myself around him in the future. But, I will be able to get through that. I fought the temptation to murder him once, I can do it again."

With a sad sigh, Catalina said, "That is what I fear the most."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Sterling shifted uncomfortably in his chair, and leaned away again. It had been before he had been tempted that he had bee running at the Slytherin... screaming the Killing Curse... he decided to keep that one little detail to himself. Catalina probably thought lowly enough of him already without knowing that in a moment of rage without even any consideration he had almost killed somebody he didn't know... somebody who very well may have had good in them. He kept his mouth closed, worried that if he said anything, his voice would break.

Sterling's heart sank when Catalina said she feared too that Davina might be slipping. Davina! Sterling had expected her to laugh... tell him there was no possible way that Davina could be as weak as Sterling... Davina was just too good... "Can we h-help her?" Sterling asked, and, as expected; his voice broke. He blinked hard, and looked back up at Cat.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Catalina noticed Sterling's silence and placed a porcelain hand on his face. "Do not worry, Sterling. You are stronger because you have asked for aid, that is what makes you different from the rest. You have proven that you still have good inside of you."

"I do not know," Catalina whispered sadly. She tried to smile reassuringly before muttering, "Some people cannot be saved because they are too stubborn to believe others."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Sterling sat motionless as she placed her hand on his face, telling him he was strong because he couldn't deal with things on his own. In a strange way, it made sense to him. Egecentricism always seemed to hover around those who went Dark... that was probably their reason. Lust for power... individuality drove them to it.

"Well we have to try." Sterling said. He knew Davina fairly well by his own standards, Catalina seemed to be very close to her... if anybody could reach out to Davina and bring her back, it would be them.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:53 am

Rose looked up at Davina and rolled her eyes. "Something is not right about her, I just don't know know what it is!"Rose thought to herself as she sat back down at her table and started studying her notes without bugging Sterling and Catalina. As she looked over at Cecilia she noticed she was Reading Hogwarts The History and smiled. "One of my mother's favorite books as well as mine she picked a good book right there!"said Rose to herself as she went back to writing so information to studying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Sterling saw a girl he didn't know enter the common room and nodded at her politely. "Good morrow," he said, half joking with his tone of voice.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:42 pm

"Yes, but you do not know Davina as well as I," Catalina stated sternly. She suddenly softened her expression and then said, "I fear the worst, Sterling."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Sterling somehow couldn't imagine Davina as 'the worst', but if Catalina said so, there was definitely truth to the statement. "We need to," Sterling started, the blushed. "Well, you need to talk to her! Davina would be too much of a loss!" Sterling said, panic ebbing in his voice.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Catalina nodded and then stood up rather suddenly. She looked towards the girls' staircase and then pulled Sterling up. "I will try my hardest, but I cannot promise anything." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before disappearing up the stairs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top