Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 6 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Sterling walked into the Common Room not completely sure of what he was supposed to do. His newly stony black eyes surveyed the room. "Hello Davina," he said in a deep, confident voice. His shaky voice had become deep and confident. It no longer sounded shy, but rather sinister. He had turned fifteen, and changed more than he ever had before in a birthday.

He sat down next to her, wondering if she had noticed the change that had occurred within him since they had last met, so long ago.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 6 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Catalina smiled, thankful yet again that someone else had chose to call her Cat instead of Lina. She nodded at Cecilia before saying, "Of course. Catalina can be a mouthful sometimes. And, I would love to call you Ceci." She looked at the other girl. "Rose? I love roses. They have got to be my favorite flower."

Her sapphire eyes turned in the direction of the boy that had just walked in. She flashed him a brilliant smile before sticking out her hand with grace. "Hello there, I am Catalina."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Sterling glared at the girl, as he always glared at people he didn't know. He smiled a plastic smile back at her. It looked more like a grimace. "Hello Catalina," Sterling said in his same, deep, resonant voice, surveying her with his cold, stony black eyes.

"How are you?" he asked politely.

[[OOC: He can still make friends, it's just REALLY hard for him now Razz]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:03 pm

OOC: Gotcha. Ouch, that glare really hurt. lol

IC: Catalina wasn't in the slightest taken aback by his cruelty, for she had grown up around such evils. She gazed at him pointedly with her sapphire eyes, searching deep into the black abyss that were his eyes. She dropped her hand and then flashed another smile.

"It is a pleasure to meet you . . . I apologize, but what is your name?" She asked kindly. "I am perfectly fine. How about yourself?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:14 pm

Cecilia noticed a boy came in she didn't know. "Wow, there's alot of people I don't know but then again I'm shy."Cecilia thought to herself. As Catalina said she could call her Cat and she said she will call her Ceci she smiled. "Great Cat, you know your like a big sister I never had."said Cecilia smiling as she looked at the boy and smiled warmly at him. "Hello, I'm Cecilia Krum I'm a fourth year."said Cecilia shyly at the boy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Her smile reminded Sterling painfully of Chase's smile... the smile she used to flash at him when she had used to toy with him, seeing if she could get him to come out of his shell, having no emotion for him whatsoever. But her smile softened him a little.

"Sterling," he said. She bored into him with her sapphire blue eyes. He looked directly at somebody for the first time since he had left St. Mungo's. Why was he letting his guard down again? If he did make friends with this Ravenclaw, she would only push him away. He thought of Davina. She would push him away someday too, just like everybody did. Sterling didn't know why these next words spilled out of his mouth as he had always kept his emotion to himself, especially since he had been betrayed by Chase, but he immediately felt himself saying,

"I'm actually very tortured right now." he told her inexplicably. "I've never been in a deeper depression in my life." he said. He didn't know why he was sharing such a thing with such a stranger.

He glanced over at Cecilia. He was embarrassed that she had heard him pouring out his soul, but after all, she was just as much of a stranger. "Hello Cecilia," he said, keeping his voice absolutely emotionless. She seemed shy and innocent. They would have gotten along great last week...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:28 pm

"Hello Sterling, nice to meet you, and please call me Ceci for short."said Cecilia with a warm smile. Cecilia didn't know him but she thought now was a good time to get to know him he seemed like a really nice person but just alittle emotionless. "I um... I'll just go and let you two talk besides, you probably don't want some silly fourth year girl hearing you two talk."said Cecilia. As Cecilia walked back over to the window she got out her book and started reading it. She didn't want to be nosy, that's one thing she learned from her parents is never get your nose in other peoples business.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:38 pm

"Ceci, it's okay." Sterling said in his deep, steady voice. He gave another plastic smile, but with no real emotion. "I'm a fourth year too, don't worry about it." He said, knowing full well what situation she was in. He remembered the first time he sat down with Davina, the first person that really understood him at Hogwarts. He smiled at the thought, his eyes lightening to their old gentle gray. These people wouldn't hurt him Like Chase! he screamed at himself. If only he could do a memory charm on himself... he could never ask Chase to do it for him, and he didn't know anybody else well enough to ask. If only he could go back to before he met her...

He didn't notice as he lost himself in thought, distancing himself a bit from the conversation.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Catalina watched Cecilia walk away before she gazed intensely at Sterling. What had happened to him to make him so impassive? It was sad to see such devastation envelope a person's soul.

Gingerly, she placed a hand on top of his, rubbing his skin softly as she smiled. "I am so sorry to hear that, Sterling. I know what it is like to be in so deep it never seems possible to get out." She flashed another flawless smile. "But, trust me, there are ways to become hopeful again. The darkness can never win, but only if you succumb to it."

Her sapphire eyes continued to gaze into his, but she didn't want to read his mind. She wouldn't do that to someone she had just met. She preferred getting to know someone the old-fashioned way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Sterling felt a tear trickle down his face when Catalina touched his hand. It reminded him painfully of Chase. She's toying with me too, he told himself. But another part of him didn't want to believe it. Didn't believe it. Maybe she was sincerely interested in his emotions... maybe she didn't really hate him like everybody else.

His voice shook as he said "What if you loved somebody and they loved you back, and left you just as you were giving into the darkness? Because you were too weak to protect them?" he asked. He hated being emotional. He wasn't supposed to be emotional now that he was 15. Now that he was changed. He wanted to slap himself. But just the way this stranger was looking at him almost forced him to involuntarily say everything he had been thinking. He bit his tongue to prevent himself from saying more.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top