Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 5 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:53 pm

((Ooc: Sorry... she just mean to Rose so Ceci marked her off as mean it just the way she is! Razz))

"Wow, a prefect that must be really hard work."said Cecilia thinking about all the work Davina had to do. "Do you you like being prefect?"Cecilia asked knowing that sounded nosy. "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that it's not any of my business."said Cecilia calmly. "Wow, I'm being a chatter box which never happened to me before, usually I'm very shy."Cecilia thought to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 5 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:45 am

Catalina let her mind wander as the the three chatted, before she noticed the new arrival. She grinned beautifully in her direction and said, "Hello there, I am Catalina." She flashed another smile. "Cecilia is a beautiful name." She glanced at the other Ravenclaw. "I have not met you, either, dear, what is your name?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:34 am

Cecilia blushed. "Thankyou, but I must say Catalina is more a prettier name then Cecilia it's so unique!"said Cecilia shyly but with a warm smile as she looked at Catalina's eyes she gasped. "Wow you have such beautiful eyes."said Cecilia blushing as she said that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:43 am

Catalina kept in the back of her head that 'Cecilia' meant 'blind', thinking it quite astonishing that hardly any parents researched the meaning of the name in which they wished to bestow upon their children.

Nodding sweetly, Catalina replied, "That is one compliment of my name that I have not heard yet." She laughed cutely. "Thank you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:56 am

"The reason I say your name is so unique is because Catalina means Pure to where only mine means Blind but they also don't know that it also means blind of Self Beauty."said Cecilia. As she laughed about her name Cecilia laughed as well. "Why would you say that? Your name is almost as pretty as your eyes."said Cecilia sweetly but shyly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:00 am

"Yes, I am aware of that fact. Knowing the meaning of names has intrigued me since I was but a young child." Catalina paused, reminiscing. She had forgotten the meaning Cecilia had mentioned of her own name. Smiling, Catalina nodded, saying, "Why yes, that definition of 'Cecilia' had slipped my mind. I only remembered the first one." She stared at Cecilia for a moment, contemplating, before she said, "Thank you, dearie."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:41 am

Davina sat there, listening. She was a bit annoyed that Cecilia had made it clear she didn't like her, and was now talking to Catalina instead. She had actually tried to be nice to her. It seemed as if she was doomed to make enemies for the rest of her life, she thought. She kept on smiling, no matter what was said. She needed to make a good impression.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:44 am

Cecilia smiled. "No problem just telling the truth Cat and can I call you that for short? You can call my Ceci for short everyone does."said Cecilia. "Wow she really nice and friendly."said Cecilia to herself."Hey Davina do you know your name means Friend?"Cecilia asked her with a warm smile she didn't want Davina think she left her out by talking to Catalina now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:53 am

Davina was surprised when Cecilia spoke to her. "Really? My parents told me it meant beloved." she replied, surprised. It would be quite ironic if it meant friend, she thought to herself. After all, she barely had any! It wasn't something she was proud of, more like something she had begun to accept.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:58 am

As Catalina asked what her name was she smiled. "Hello,I'm Rose Weasley,fifth year."said Rose with a warm smile.Rose turned her attention back to Cecilia and smiled and nodded as Cecilia explained what Catalina and her own name meant."Wow, blind by self beauty that's so cool and Catalina means Pure."said Rose amazed. Rose always knew what her meant for her mother told her what it meant. As Cecilia explained what Davina meant she held back her laugh and smiled. "Wow friends? how interesting."said Rose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top