Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 3 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:40 am

"James was horrible to him," Catalina said, disgusted. She shook her head in sadness. "I think it was harder for him to see Harry, what with him having Lily's eyes . . . Snape had to see him almost every day." She felt chills as she thought about it.

"And, I cannot imagine what it was like for him to see Harry on the first day he saw him, all grown up in his eleventh year. What he must have felt when he laid eyes on the only son of the woman he loved with the man he hated." She agreed with Davina sadly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 3 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Davina hadn't thought of that. "Yeah, it would have been like re-living all that he had gone through with James, except those eyes. Harry was between what he loved and what he hated." she agreed, not adding all that much to the conversation. She couldn't imagine what Snape must have gone through.

"Yeah, and what it must have been like for him to teach him. It must have been so strange, so difficult. He must have hated Harry just for the way he looked." Davina added, wondering what the Harry-Snape relationship was like back then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Catalina smiled grimly. "Yes, it was such a sad thing for him to endure."

"Probably not as exciting as you would think. I have read things that insinuate that Snape was very cruel to him, but more in a sarcastic dislike than hatred. I think that having Lily's eyes saved him from the Potions Master utmost disgust." Catalina whispered, thinking of her hero's face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:17 pm

Davina had never expected it to be exciting, but she didn't think it would have been so sad for him. Love surely should come before hate, she thought. "Yeah, I guess Harry looked more like his father than his mother, that would explain why Snape disliked him so much." she said. "Although, he did save Harry in the end, because of his love for Lily, he was such a hero." she added, imagining all that Snape went through. "He risked his own life for the son of the woman he loved." she finished, smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:31 pm

Catalina grinned. She felt like changing the subject, although she enjoyed talking about him, she felt that it was unnecessary to do so all at once. "Have you seen Tanvir lately?" she whispered, looking up at Davina. "It was really odd when he kissed me. I felt really awkward."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:01 am

Davian smiled back at Catalina. She seemed to want to change the subject. Davina had no idea as to why, but she decided just to go with it. "No, I haven't seen him for a few days." she replied, regretfully. She guessed Catalina hoped she had. She had no idea on how to respond to Tanvir's kiss. "Er, I guess." she agreed, not sure what to say. "Do you like him?" she asked, unable to hold the question back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:02 pm

"I think it will be a very long time before I ever have feelings for someone again," Catalina said slowly, her sapphire eyes gazing abyssmally into the fire. "I do not want to be hurt for giving my heart to someone so blindly and so willingly." She paused for a long time, silence filling the room if it weren't for the scratchings of the quill of the other girl in the Common Room.

"What is the point of love if it inspires hatred into your soul?" she whispered, the glowing embers reflected in her cerulean orbs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:32 am

Davina wasn't sure what to say to Catalina, having no experience with love herself. She didn't want her friend to be hurt, but not all boys would hurt you. It was just hard to separate the good from the...not so good. "I guess you just need to be careful who you give your heart to, not everyone will hurt you." she said, trying to be comforting. "Not all love inspires hatred." she added. She didn't know a lot about boys.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:49 am

Catalina looked over at her, trying to smile. She allowed her eyes to fill with fake happiness, the sapphire sparkling dimly. "That is all I have known of love, Davina. How am I to know any different when that is all I have lived through?" She looked down at the fire for a moment before she whispered, "I gave him everything . . . I shall never do so to another man again. He will have to fight for my heart if he truly wants it." Her voice had become a little violent but she quickly calmed herself by gazing back at Davina. "I apologize. I should not be shoving this all onto you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Davina felt sorry for her friend, she didn't deserve to have lived through those bad experiences with love. She didn't know what to say to Catalina, so she just listened. She nodded and tried to comfort her, though she didn't know if she was doing a good job or not. She wasn't used to situations like this. "Don't worry, you can talk to me." Davina told her, smiling. She didn't mind listening to Catalina, she wasn't very good at advice though. She woul help her in any way she could though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top