Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 4 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:46 pm

Catalina gazed at Davina thankfully. "I have never truly told anyone of my fall out with Deimos." She cringed as she said the name. "He was a Vampire that took everything away from me when he left." She sighed sadly. "He's a Death Eater, though, and if I ever see him again, I think I'll kill him." Her sapphire eyes flashed dangerously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 4 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Davina listened to what she said. "A lot of Death Eaters are like that though. Maybe boys who aren't Death Eaters won't hurt you." she suggested, for lack of anything better to say. She really didn't know much about boys. She was taking in everything she said, though, in case she ever needed it in the future. Little did Davina know how near that future was. "Would you really want to become a murderer just because of him?" she asked her friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:06 am

Catalina looked at her, tilting her head eerily to the side. "A lot of pain can cause a person's heart to alter dramatically," she whispered quietly, remembering she was a member of the Order. Part of her wanted to infiltrate the Death Eater's ranks, and kill them all one by one, but she knew it was better to be on the good side.

"Do not get me wrong, I have no problem with killing someone as long as it is a reasonable decision." She paused to laugh coldly. "Is murder ever reasonable?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:47 pm

Cecilia walked shyly into the Ravenclaw Common room and took a seat on the window seat and opened her book and started reading. As she looked around she noticed there wasn't anyone she knew in here so she went back to reading her book she got from the library. Cecilia really wanted friends it was that she was extremely shy around people especially new people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:52 pm

Rose looked up from her notes she was studying and seen Cecilia Krum walking into the Common room. Rose didn't know her that well but she knew she was the daughter of Victor Krum who read about. As Rose noticed looked around shyly for anyone she knew she chuckled and got up and talked to her. "Hello I'm Rose Weasley."said Rose with a warm smile. "Hey what can hurt having more friends?"Rose thought to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:42 am

Davina wasn't sure what the answer to her question was. "That's debatable, some believe so, some disagree. I personally think it isn't." she told Catalina, attempting a response. She didn't know what else to say though.

Davina saw a young girl walk in. Something Krum. Rose started talking to her. Davina turned away from them. There was no way she was going over to them now. Not whilst Rose was there, anyway, she thought. She wasn't in the mood to argue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:16 am

Cecilia looked up the older and smiled shyly at her. "Hello, I'm Cecilia Krum I'm a fourth year."said Cecilia shyly. As she noticed the Ravenclaw Prefect looked at her and Rose she looked back at Rose with a questioning look. "I'm guessing you two don't like each other?"Cecilia asked calmly noticing the look her and Davina gave each other every now and then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:22 am

Davina smiled at the new girl. "Hi, I'm Davina Corrispur." she introduced, trying to be friendly. "Nice to meet you." she added. Her warm attitude rapidly faded as Cecilia stated the obvious. Did she really have to say that, she thought. "No." Davina replied curtly, before turning back to Catalina.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:40 am

As the Ravenclaw Prefect introduce herself she gave her a shy but warm smile. "Nice to meet you Davina, I'm Cecilia Krum I'm a Fourth Year."said Cecilia kindly. As Davina said she didn't like Rose she wondered why. "Rose seems like a really nice girl."Cecilia thought to herself. "Oh well that's ok, who said that if your in the same house you have to like each other?"Cecilia asked Davina with a chuckle although she was sure Davina wouldn't laugh she seemed like a pretty mean girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:24 pm

[[OOC: How is Davina coming off as mean? You only met Rose and Davina two seconds ago Razz. Davina IS mean, just not now xD.]]

Davina smiled back at Cecilia. She really didn't need any more enemies. She was going to have more enemies than friends at this rate. Probably already did, she thought to herself. "No, I guess not. Everyone assumes you do though." she answered Cecilia. "I'm a fifth year Prefect." she added, smiling. She slightly laughed at Cecilia's joke in an attempt to be friendly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top