Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 14 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:03 am

Antonius wrapped his arms around her as she snuggled comfortably close to him. He had only met her today... but she just felt so... perfect! He couldn't believe how unflinchingly she took the news of him being a werewolf.

"I turn into a normal collie with a collie mind when I turn," he said. "Tomorrow is full moon," he reminded her seriously. He rested his head on her head which was on his shoulder. He felt perfect... as if everything was right in the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 14 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:15 am

Cecilia nodded her head slowly. "I know tomorrow a full moon so if you want I'll stay with you tomorrow, Even though I heard werewolf are moody on full moons."said Cecilia laughing. "Not saying you will be, I just read about that."said Cecilia as she gave him a warm smile. Cecilia wished she was something special but she was a fourth year girl. As he rested his head on her she smiled. Cecilia knew she only met him today but he felt so perfect to her, the way he smiled at herand the way his eyes sparkled there wasn't anything about him that Cecilia didn't love.

Last edited by Cecilia Krum on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:31 am

Antonius smiled at her warmly, although he didn't know if she could see it, with his head rested on hers. He felt so comfortable with her... as if she was the most important thing in the world. "I still don't have any rational thought... I'll be a totally normal collie." he said, imagining how embarrassing it would be if he did something disgusting like poop on the floor in front of her. He felt a throb of deepest affection for her... offering to stay with him in werewolf form... how wonderful could she be?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:20 am

"I don't care if you won't be able to know it's me, you'll always know it's me somewhere deep down inside of you and that's all that matters."said Cecilia as she gave him a warm smile. Cecilia didn't care if he didn't know her if he was in his collie form she wasn't going to leave his side for nothing even if he bit her. Cecilia felt like if she wasn't with him she felt a part of her missing like he was the other half of her. Cecilia never felt this way but it felt so good and right to her that she didn't want to give his feeling up for nothing. As Cecilia up at him and looked into his sparkling purple eyes she gave him a warm smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:23 am

Antonius smiled at her approvingly... slightly disbelieving at her willing to risk being around him while he was a werewolf. "Thank-you Cecilia," he said, blushing. He snuggled up to her as she had done to him, pulling his legs up onto the couch to place on top of hers.

"I love you," he whispered truthfully, although they had only just met.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:20 am

"No problem, I will always be by your side."said Cecilia as she gave him a warm smile smile. As he snuggled against her she smiled and looked into his sparkling purple eyes lovingly. As he told her he loved her she looked at him shocked. Not knowing what to say Cecilia looked at him and finally manged to say. "I love you to." in a calm gentle voice. Cecilia knew they just met but it was something about him that made her fall in love with him and she didn't know what it was other then it felt so right and good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:35 am

Brandon raised an eyebrow. "Okaaaay," he said calmly and set his things on the ground and then sat on a vacant chair. He layed back and waited for someone to mention something he would know...or he would at least try to talk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Cecilia looked at Brandon and giggled. "You know, I think I might have found the perfect girl for you but mind you she is a sixth year and Gryffindor."said Cecilia to Brandon. "You two would seem to get along pretty will her name is Savannah Galloway she's Gryffindor prefect."said Cecilia. "I think you two might hit it off, or there's Rose you two have alot in common as well."said Cecilia. Cecilia could tell he was lonely and needed someone by the way he looked at her and Antonius. "But that's just my opinion, you don't have to listen to me!"said Cecilia as she looked at Antonius and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Rose sat in the corner reading her favorite book Hogwarts the History that her mother gave her. Rose finally done studying so all she wanted to do is read some and relax. As she looked up from her book at Cecilia and Antonius she smiled. "They make such a cute couple!"Rose thought to herself smiling as she looked at them as the cuddled. As Brandon said 'ok' to them to them she giggled and went back to reading her book. As her chocolate brown eyes looked at Brandon she closed her book and walked over towards him. "Hello, I'm Rose Weasley you must be new I don't think I seen you around here."said Rose as she gave him a warm smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Sterling shifted awkwardly in his seat. "Er... so, everyone this is V, V this is everyone," he said. He gave her a look of enchouragement. He wanted to start a legitimate conversation... perhaps like the one he had had with Davina so long ago.

"What's your favorite class subject?" he asked, remembering that was what had catalyzed his and Davina's conversation.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top