Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 13 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:59 pm

Trifling conversation was strictly against Vitani's principles, but it was often difficult to avoid. It was hard to tell what was more boring, making small talk or being concise, but Vitani never made a priority to entertain those she did not know.

She wasn't all that introverted, however, and accepted the young man's request to sit with the others.

"But first," she unwrapped a piece of the chocolate and slipped it into her mouth, while watching her crumpled papers disappear into the nearby wastebasket. The chocolate did wonders for her taste buds. Vitani pulled her robe back over her shoulders and was greeted with its warmth once more. She pushed the ink well to where it was when she had first sat at the table and stuck her wand and pen into her pocket with the hopes that the hole wouldn't grow much bigger; she was terrible at sewing, magically or manually.

Associating with others wasn't so bad when they made an effort. V carefully chose a chair to sit in where the other Ravenclaws were gathered. It was large and yet not overstuffed with velvet covering and just-right armrests.

Nice, she mused, but it doesn't rival the couch. She could get used to that spot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 13 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Cecilia laughed. "Oh really,and what was your favorite color before it was Blue?"Cecilia as as she gave him a warm sexy smile. As she looked down she noticed he was holding her hand she slowly and gently locked hands with him and smiled. As Cecilia felt a tingling feeling running down her back as she locked hands with him but she didn't bother letting go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:21 pm

Antonius smiled at Ceci. "Oh, well, that's not important is it? It's blue now." he leaned closer to her and kissed or on the cheek. His lips tingled excitedly and happily. Somehow, he knew she wouldn't like it. He leaned away quickly and blushed... the red color accented his sparkling purple, now fearful eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Cecilia blushed as he kissed her cheek but quickly hid it with a warm smile. As she looked at Antonius she noticed she looked away and frowned. "Antoni, why aren't you looking at me? I liked that I really did."said Cecilia as her sparkling blue eyes looked at him with worry in them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Sterling's mood immediately lightened. He scooted back toward her and looked at her again. "So... what year are you?" he asked, wanting to get to know the girl better. "I'm a fifth year." he told her before she could ask.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:58 pm

"I'm a fourth year."said Cecilia sadly realizing he was a year older then her but liked that really mattered to her. "So what if he was a year older then me?"Cecilia thought to herself. "Yeah but once he's a seventh year and your a sixth you two might be together and he might fall in love with someone else and forgot all about you."another voice in Cecilia head argued back. "We just have to wait and see you can't judge the future now!"Cecilia thought to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Antonius smiled at her. He had like his 4th year... it was a very good year. "That's cool!" he said enthusiastically. He thought about collies randomly for some reason... he so habitually changed between his true form and animagus form that he found himself become a collie. His eyes were still purple, but he was now a collie, front paws rested on Ceci's lap. He was so embarrassed that he had just done that... but he decided to make the situation end as lightly as possible, so he started panting happily, as if he had done it on purpose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:22 am

Cecilia smiled as Antonius turned into a Collie. "Wow that was so cool!"said Cecilia smiling. As his paws were on her lap she laughed and petted his head with her soft warm hands. "I always wanted to be an animagus, but I'm still working at it hopefully I will master it soon."said Cecilia knowing he could probably hear her but couldn't really respond to her other then barking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:52 am

Antonius barked at her encouragingly and continued to pant to show how happy he was. He turned back into his human form, and was embarrassed to find himself laying down on his stomach with his arms on Cecilia's lap. He straightened quickly and was sitting right next to her again. "Sorry about that!" he laughed. "Sometimes I change form accidentally. It's part of being a werewolf." he said, hoping he didn't scare her by that little fact. He tried to bring it up casually, as if it didn't bother him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:57 am

Cecilia giggled at the way he was before he straighten up and sat beside her once again. "No it's no big deal it happens Werewolf or not, it happens and we can't control it at times!"said Cecilia not carrying if he was a werewolf or not. Cecilia didn't care if he was a werewolf, why should she care if he was a werewolf she still was in love with him no matter what he was. As she looked lovingly into his purple eyes she laid her head on his shoulder and snuggled up close against him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top