Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 8 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:02 am

Sterling's face reddened as Catalina smiled at him. His feet tingled and he felt as if he would lift off and start to fly. His insides did a small backflip and he felt his temple start to throb. Sterling scooted closer to Catalina.

Sterling was about to tell Catalina everything. He remembered Chase... the fact that she had taken a Muggleborn seriously could get her mother fired... but Chase hated him. She didn't care. Why should Sterling? Yet it still hurt to say out loud.

"Well, me and Chase... er, Chastity Moor. Do you know her? Well, we met on the grounds and met eachother again in an empty classroom. I fell in love with her... and she... well she said she loved me too. We started meeting frequently alone in the Room of Requirements... she didn't want to go public because of her parents," he began, the words spilling out one after the other.

"Well, one day I saw her on the grounds being attacked by two Death Eaters... I rushed at the one that was performing the Cruciatus Curse on her..." Sterling started, a surge of hate for that Slytherin enveloping him [[OOC: lol, how ironic]]. "I got hit by Sectumsempra, and I passed out, I..." his voice faltered. "Failed her. Then Thomas twisted my emotions and made me... made me want to be stronger by using the Dark Arts. I went into a coma for a few days. I woke up, and Chastity had found somebody else. After that short of a time." Sterling said.

"So now, I'm training with Thomas. And the Dark Lord knows of me... and now if I left..." he started.

"How can you help me?" Sterling whispered, edging even closer to her, his eyes wide. He couldn't believe how open he was being with this stranger so soon after St. Mungo's.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 8 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:13 am

Catalina stared at Sterling, noticing his red face. It surprised her, and she could practically feel his heart beat increasing. When he scoot closer, she kept her attention on him, careful not to look away. He needed someone to listen, and that was just what she was going to do.

Her sapphire eyes widened as she listened. "Chase did that to you? Yes, I know her, but I got the impression that she wanted to go against her parents' upbringing. She told me that it was wrong to shun people because of their blood status." Catalina sighed sadly.

Thomas . . . She was careful to keep that name in the back of her mind. "Who was the other Death Eater?" She placed a hand on top of his once more. "You did not fail her, Sterling, the Death Eaters were just too powerful. Sometimes that happens. Maybe if you had had more practice."

"I shall not tell you how I can help here, but I can assure you that I will give you the aid in which you so long for." Catalina flashed another warm smile before she rubbed her finger on his hand gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:26 am

Sterling smiled and drew his attention to his hand. His stomach flipped, his hand tingled and heart accelerated.

"Yeah, well, Chase has a habit of leading people to think untrue things about her." Sterling said coldly. Sterling frowned at the second question.

"I'm not entirely sure... I think it was a Slytherin girl," a surge of loathing welled within him. "But I never got a good look at her, I couldn't tell you." he said.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:44 am

"Hm," was all Catalina said on the matter of Chase. She didn't notice Sterlin look down at their hands, and when she gazed back at him his eyes were already locked on hers once more.

"I know of a couple Slytherin Death Eater girls," she began slowly. "If you heard her voice, would you be able to recognize her?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:54 am

Sterling thought of the cold, merciless, ugly cackle. He shuddered at the thought. "Not if she was talking... but I would recognize her laugh," he said. "Evil." he managed to mutter in description.

Her eyes seemed to draw him in. He felt himself wanting to lean closer, to gaze deeper and more intently into the eyes... there was something tantalizing about them... Sterling could quite tell. Unconsciously, he got closer, squinting toward them. Her eyes seemed to beckon him inward... his stomach frothed and boiled. Butterflies started batting their wings against the size of his stomach. He tried to stop them but they kept coming.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:11 am

Cecilia looked up and noticed Sterling was crying. She felt so bad for him but she didn't know what to do. "He probably needs a friend right now that's probably what he needs!"Cecilia thought to herself. As she looked at Sterling she gave him a warm smile to show him she was there for him as a friend. As she looked around the room she saw Davina was real quiet. "Hmm... that's odd."Cecilia thought to herself as she looked down at her book once again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:49 am

Catalina noticed his proximity, but didn't mind it in the slightest. Sterling didn't seem like the type to hurt her, but she wasn't so sure. She continued to gaze at him, her sapphire eyes sparkling more brightly.

"Well, please tell me her name the moment you find out." She flashed another smile and said, "Is she like Bellatrix Lestrange? Almost insane?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:54 am

Sterling backed away a little. "I don't think almost insane is the right word. I would go with absolutely and completely insane." Sterling said, laughing a little, although it wasn't a laughing matter.

"Do you know who all the Death Eaters are?" Sterling asked her.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:59 am

"Well, then she is exactly like Bellatrix Lestrange." Catalina smiled at his laughter, thinking that it was rather cute.

"I know some of them, but it is not very wise to go blurting about that they are ones." She grinned again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:03 am

Sterling smiled at her. "That really does make sense. Very smart." Sterling said. He continued smiling his usual uneven smile. "I don't really feel threatened by her anymore," Sterling said. "As long as I have," he lowered his voice and whispered in her ear. "The Order's protection,".
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top