Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:50 pm

Catalina smiled reassuringly, trying to hide her pain. She nodded at Davina's words before glancing over at the other girl and then back again.

"It was no problem. Severus Snape is definitely someone people should talk about. After all, he was such a hero in my books." She giggled lightly, knowing she sounded like such a fan girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:49 pm

Davina smiled, wondering what Catalina was hiding. She didn't want to pressure her into telling her anything, they were friends...she hoped they were. She was never very good at judging social relationships.

"Yeah, I know, I don't know why people don't talk about him more often. What he did was amazing! Davina agreed whole-heartedly. Catalina and herself both loved Snape, and could barely get through a conversation without talking about him. Why should they though? He was such a great person, he deserved to be talked about and remembered, she thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:08 am

"I cannot imagine how ruthless students were to him, thought," she said sadly, her sapphire eyes twinkling. "I imagine that his only friend was his only love, because I would not count his Death Eater pals as friends." She shivered, her blue eyes glittering coldly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:47 am

Davina shuddered at the thought. "Yeah, imagine having to pretend to be a Death Eater and spend all day with those lot." she agreed. "Plus, half the order didn't believe in him. That must have been terrible for him, I can't imagine how he got through all of it." she added. He must have been just a great person, to do all that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:17 pm

"Yes, I have always loved Dumbledore for putting his faith into him, because that is where it always should have been." Catalina smiled softly. "He was smart enough to fool the Dark Lord, though, apparently. If it was not for him, Harry would never have had a chance." She paused. "Now that I think of it, he played a big part in the War, Severus did. If it was not for him, more Order and good people would have died, rather than the Death Eaters, like it should have been."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:28 pm

Davina couldn't have agreed more with what Catalina just said. "Exactly. What I don't get though, is why more people didn't believe Dumbledore that Snape was good all along." she told Catalina. "He was the greatest wizard of the time, so why would his friends and followers not trust him?" she asked, wondering what Catalina's opinion on this would be. "I guess they knew he either out-smarted Dumbledore or the Dark Lord, but did that mean they thought Dumbledore was more easily out-witted or something." Davina started voicing her thoughts aloud, rather than them staying in her head. She had so much to say about Snape.

"It's all different now though." Davina finished, smiling. "Harry Potter cleared his name and he's a known hero. He deserves it too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:45 am

"I remember something Snape said that was along the lines of 'Dumbledore's weakness was seeing and hoping for the best/good in people.' Maybe that is why. Even some of Dumbledore's faithful friends thought he was an old coot, crazy in his age. Snape outsmarted The Dark Lord, that is for sure. And, he did a good job of it, too." She smiled at the thought. "Too bad he was not smart enough to see how his life would end. I wish I could meet the Dark Lord, to show him what it truly means to mess with someone that worships Snape."

Catalina giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:33 pm

Davina nodded, she remembered Snape had said that at some point. She knew a lot of things that Snape had said, when she thought about it. "Yeah, a lot of people thought he was a bit strange. then again, a lot of geniuses are a bit odd." she agreed. "Dumbledore was right to trust him. Snape was cunning enough to outsmart the Dark Lord and he did well." she said. "Imagine how different it would be if Dumbledore hadn't trusted Snape?" she added, shuddering at the thought.

"Yeah, he deserved a greater death. He really did. Killed by a snake. He should have had a heros death. He died without telling everyone what he did. It is so sad." Davina thought, she wanted her hero to have something better. "Yeah, tell you-know-who he was a jerk for trusting Snape!" she joked, though was terrified of ever meeting him. She wasn't exactly the bravest person in the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Catalina giggled. "Yes, Dumbledore is a prime example of that." She paused, thinking. "If Dumbledore had not trusted Snape than maybe he would not have died. The whole world would be different right now."

"Well," Catalina stated slowly, "He did not want to prove to anyone because he was better than that. Maybe he just wanted to show Harry, that after all of those years, he did everything to protect him, because of Lily."

"I hope I get the chance to," Catalina whispered, her sapphire eyes shining with excitement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:56 pm

Davina thought about how different the world would be. Her parents wouldn't have moved back to England. She would probably be in Beauxbatons, she thought. She wondered what it was like there.

Davina thought Catalina was right. "Yes, that's the important thing for him. He only cared about Lily, therefore about Harry too. Not for James though." she added, thinking it was strange how the woman Snape loved loved the woman he hated. "It must have been so hard for Snape to see Lily, his love, with someone he disliked so much." she voiced her thoughts.

Davina didn't particularly want to come up against you-know-who, so she just stayed quiet. She was scared of him, and for good reason.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top