Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 11 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Sterling's cheek stung from the kiss, stunned by it. Had that really just happened? He sat there momentarily, wary of the stares he was getting. She had said something beforehand that had seemed important at the time, but it sounded like gibberish in Sterling's memory now. He touched the spot gingerly and leaned back in his chair contentedly. He wanted nothing more than to burst out in giddy laughter at the moment, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open - Page 11 Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:34 pm

After such an endless day spent mostly outdoors, Vitani knew of nothing better than continuing her reading in the Ravenclaw Common Room on her favorite seat in the place - the ancient leather couch in front of the fireplace. At the point that she had reached the top of the staircase of Ravenclaw tower, she wished that perhaps instead, she could have been in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff where in order to gain access to the Common Room and dormitories, one only had to give forth a simple password; no, she was one of the esteemed, intelligent Ravenclaw crowd, and in each visit up the tower, she was expected to answer the increasingly annoying inquiries of the bronze eagle upon the giant door.

Tonight's question was exceptionally irritating, and once she had gathered some thoughts as to the answer, she gave her effort. Wrong. Three tries later, she was admitted into the circular room and stepped over to her Spot. She thought about other ways to easily enter the tower, but the idea dissolved from her mind when she saw one of her books on the long table in front of the couch.

Vitani sighed and limply lifted her hand to meet the book in mid-air when it rose from the table. Either she had to make an effort at hiding her possessions or become more responsible about leaving her things all about the place. She honestly did not remember if she had left it there the night before or if someone had assumed the notion that it was okay to mess with her things; in any light, she was not happy. Before sitting down to crack open the book in her other hand, a quick scan of the room was made. Neither Paul nor any of the more familiar housemates were present, however there was one boy sitting in a chair on the other side of the room. In the few seconds her eyes lingered over his expression, he seemed smugly content and pleased with himself.

V flopped down on the couch, removed her shoes, and curled her legs up on the cushion close to her body. The other book, a near 60-year old guide on the Muggle science of Zoology (something close to Care of Magical Creatures, she had once explained to a few others), sat on her lap as she began to read from where she left off earlier from her even older novella by the writer Truman Capote. Vitani didn't like to admit it, but she was in love with the Muggle world - especially when Muggles themselves could be so talented and when their books were so fascinating to read, but she really wasn't so unlike them.

...She's such a goddamn liar, maybe she don't know herself any more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:16 pm

Antonius entered the common room after answering the riddle easily. Either he was getting smarter or the riddles were getting easier... he was amazed the other students weren't intelligent enough to answer the questions and infiltrate the Common Room. Then again, that's why they aren't Ravenclaws, isn't it? he thought to himself.

He had a store of Felix Felicus stewing in his dormitory... he could go work on that, but he really didn't want to. He sat down in the middle of a reasonably sized group of girls and a fourth year boy he didn't know. He flashed a wide smile, surveying everybody in the group with dark, amethyst purple eyes.

Last edited by Antonius Smith on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Brandon walked into the room whistling a soft tune so only he could hear it. He walked at a good pace and then stopped once he reached inside. He reached into his pocket and then found the note from the headmaster. He read it then pu it back in his pocket. Hlooked up and saw a few people there. "Oh," he said thiking he was alone "hello"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:07 pm

Cecilia looked up from her book and noticed two cute boys in the Common Room she didn't know. "Hello, I'm Cecilia Krum."said Cecilia said Cecilia shyly to the boy who put the note back into his pocket. As Cecilia noticed another boy smiling at them she gave him a warm smile back. "Wow, man aren't I lucky to be in Ravenclaw alot of cute boys!"Cecilia thought to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:22 pm

Antonius gave a dazzling smile to Cecilia. "Good day Cecilia," he said very politely. "How are you? My name is Antonius... but I don't like that name much," he continued, rather conversationally. He was staring at Cecilia specifically now, trying to see into her soul with his dark purple eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:32 pm

"Hello Antonius, Nice to meet you."said Cecilia as she gave him a warm smile back. "I'm doing good, what about you?"Cecilia asked with a warm smile. "Why don't you like your name? I think it's very unique it's better then mine which means blinded by self beauty."said Cecilia. "Wow, you have such beautiful eyes."Cecilia blurted out. "Oh god did I say that out loud?"Cecilia thought to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Sterling laughed when she said he like his name. "My parents took it off of a Muggle play called the Tragedy of Julius Caesar. He had the reputation for a brainless athletic pretty boy," he grumbled. The brainless part was the part he hated... he was in Ravenclaw after all!

Antonius was quite a bit shocked by her comment on his eyes. His eyes were his favorite physical feature... "Why thank you," he said, smiling and opening his eyes wider. They sparkled like amethysts. "You have very pretty eyes yourself," he said flirtaciously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:58 pm

"Reputation for a brainless athletic pretty boy?" Cecilia asked laughing. "Well, I don't think that fits you, I mean your not in Ravenclaw for nothing right?"Cecilia asked with a warm smile. "Although you are really hot and handsome but I don't think you brainless."Cecilia thought to herself. As he told her eyes were pretty as well she blushed. "Thank you, but I don't think there that great there just a boring blue but your you can lost in."said Cecilia flirting back without even realizing she was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:06 pm

"Oh but blue is my favorite color!" Antonius told her, laughing and scooting right next to her. He looked into her eyes intently, examining every detail. The lines that emanated from her pupils to the outside, and a flawless dark ring on the outside of them. He smiled at her again. "They're very beautiful." he said softly into her ear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top