Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 9 Empty Re: Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:55 pm

Sarah looked at him and snuggled into his hug. " I am just angry with myself. I shouldn't are this much this soon, but i do Jasper. I really do." She said lightly. Her body tensed. She was getting awkward. She looked away. She smiled when he kissed her head. She was ashamed of herself. " You better get going" she said pulling herself away from Jasper. She sat down on the ground and slowly started to fold her blanket quietly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:32 am

Jazz helped Sarah gather her things. This was killing him. He hated the idea of having to go. "I can help at least. Then I will walk you back to the castle." She looked around the grounds. It was dark and he knew it wasn't safe for her to be walking alone.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:34 am

" No Jasper, i am fine Just go, please "She said looking away from him. She could do this by herself. She was a big girl. She pushed him away from her literally. she didn't' want to see her cry. She wished she didn't care, but she did and it was killing her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:50 am

Jazz turned one last time to kiss her. But she had her back to him. He reached out to touch her shoulder. "Three days. Thats all. I promise. I will be back." He let his hand fall. Jazz turned to run. He ran as fast as he could toward teh Whopping Willow. As he skidded to a stop. He looked up to find Zoe holding the tree still. "I should have know you would be here. Please I don't want it from you too." He took the box from her and ran at the tree. Jazz didn't turn around. He didn't want to see her face.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:54 am

Sarah continued to fold her blanket and then laid down on he grass and covered up in her blanket. She slowly fell asleep right where she was. She was extermly tired. She was hap, right wherre she was.

She work up wit the sun hitting her back in the morning. She had a dream that Jasper was stroking her hair and rubbing her back. She sighed and whispered it was true, but it wasn't true. It made her sad. She should top caring and she knew he would break up with her soon now anyways.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:47 am

Days passed. Jazz exited from the Whomping Willow. "Still the same." Jazz said. Not to anyone in particular. Could he be lucky? Would she be at the lake? Would she even want to see him. Now he was very nerous. What is she had time to think and now didn't want anything to do with him. Only one way to find out. Jazz though to himself. He looked down. Maybe he should go take a quick bath. No a bath could wait. He walked down toward the lake.

There under their tree was a blanket. It was almost as if time never passed. Jazz really hoped she had not waited out here for 3 entire days. As he got closer he noticed that she was asleep. He stood watching her for a very long time. He didn't want to wake her. Carefully not to disturb her, he sat down on the edge of her blanket. Sarah's hair was across her face. He wanted to see her beautiful face. So softly he brushed it away.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:51 am

Sarah turned gently in hr sleep and curled up closer int o ball. She opened her eyes gently and saw Jasper. " Are you real?" She asked him gently and the realized he was real. She jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. He smelled but she didn't care. She enjoyed being in his arms.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:07 am

A smile covered Jazz's face. "What do you think?" He asked as he sat down completely on the ground. She was in his lap so he tried to move so it would be more comfortable. She was beautiful. And she was here in his arms this was all that ever mattered. Nothing else did.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Sarah snuggled into his arms. " Sweetie, you smell, but that is alright" She said laughing gently and snuggled more into her chest. She felt happy. She missed him so much. She looked like crap. Her hair was frizzy, and hr she had no makeup on or anything. She felt like crap too. " I waited for you." She said stupidly. he looked away. " Sorry I stepped out of line. Sorry." she said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:00 pm

"Why did you wait here for me? I told you I would be back. You can't camp out outside for three days every month." Jazz said looking back at her. This would not only get old but also unhealthy. "I don't want you getting hurt or sick. Not because of me." He said as he traced the side of her face with his finger.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top