Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 6 Empty Re: Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:22 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper, about to cry." Jasper what is wrong? i am sorry. i always do something wrong. I can never please you. I am sorry. " She said gently wiping her tears from her eyes. she felt bad. She moved away from him. She suddenly looked at him and walked back over to to him and lifted his head gently and passionality kissed him and pushed down his knees and sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around him. She showed she wanted him, even if he didn't want her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:28 pm

Jazz tried to relax but the thought that kept racing through his mind was not something that was allowing him to relax. He felt Sarah when she came back to make him look at her, when she kissed him and when she sat down on his lap. But his entire body was very tense. He stared down at the ground. He couldn't make hisself look at her. He even let his arms fall to his side.

Finally Jazz looked up. He looked into Sarah's face. He felt the tear fall down his cheek. How could that happen? He knew how. How does he explain.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Sarah looked at him and shook her head no. " I was right. You never did want me. You never wanted me and this vision just proves it." She said gently, getting off of him. She felt horrible. She looked away, then her body tensed up again. Her eyes started to cloud again, she she fell to the ground. Her head hit the ground hard. She stated to shake more and more. she was having another vision. HEr body stopped shaking and but she didn;t wake up. Her eyes got more and more clouded.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Jazz sighed heavyly. That was not what he meant. What if he was the reason she saw the wolf? What if he cause her to become one? What if the she wolf he saw was her? How could he explain this.

Before he had a chance to say anything she had another vision. This time it was worse than the first one. "Sarah, please come back to me. I beg you. Sarah." This time tear streaming down his face.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:58 pm

Sarah 's body fell limp. She was was pale and her breathing was getting shallow and her heart was forcing itself to pump blood through her body. After about an hour and a half. She woke up. She was extremely weak, and limp and scared. She was extremly scared. She curled up into a ball and hugged herself. She had the worse vision ever. She didnt' want this one to come true.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:30 am

Jazz couldn't do anything. He didn't know what to do. So he looked at her. Finally she came out of her vision. He watched her cull up in a ball. "Sarah please, talk to me. What is it? What did you see? I beg of you talk to me."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:48 am

Sarah looked at Jasper and nodded her head gently. " okay. I just had a horrid vision of myself, with everything that could go wrong in my life. You need to leave, jasper. leave why you still have the chance." She said gently and looked away. She burst into tears. She didn't know what to do.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:59 am

Jazz looked at Sarah through his tears. "Don't you realize what you are seeing? I am your danger." He said standing up. "Its me. The female wolf you see is yourself. Only after I attack you." He started pacing. He was fuirous. But not at Sarah he was furious with hisself. "It is me with whom you need to stay away. I am no good for you." Jazz told her. The tears that he never shed fell harder and faster. He walked off toward the lake. It was better to giver her some distance.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:05 am

Sarah got up and walked behind Jasper. "The female wolf is not me, jasper because in my visions. I am watching you with this girl with brown hair, and pale skin and is beautiful, then you change. its not me Jasper!!! Jasper you are good enough for me. you can change the vision. Not all my visions come true, jasper" She said screaming then falling to her knees crying. " i need you." She whispered to herself. " if you still need me." She said looking at him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:13 am

Jazz turned to face Sarah. It tore him up to see her hurting like this. It was killing him. He looked at Sarah. How could she possibly think I could want anyone else? This feeling wasn't somehting that came along often. He might not know a lot about love. But he knew this much.

"Sarah how can you say that I am good for you? I am a werewolf. Granted I am as controlled as a wolf as any wolf could possibly be. I have dealt with this affliction my entire like. I have known no other life. I am a danger to any and everyone around me when it this time." Jazz said as he raised his hands toward the sky. Even though it was still daytime the full moon pressured down on him. He knew it was coming.

Jazz took a small step toward Sarah. He raised his left hand as if to touch her. But he couldn't. "How can I ask you to put yourself in harms way? I am being selfish." He said looking at her. She was the only thing he had ever wanted.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top