Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 11 Empty Re: Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:55 am

Sarah looked at him and shook her head. " No Jasper. You didn't do anything wrong. It my fault. Jasper, I have never been loved, and i am falling for you, hard, and i don't want to hurt you, but i am. I know i am." She said giving him a painful smile. She looekd down. " Jasper its me. I want the best for you. To always to be happy and i know you an never will be with me. I am just weighting you down. I am sorry. You are prefect. I am not. You need some one that fully understands you, and that is not me! I am some over emotional girl, that you probably should have never met." she said letting it all out. She collapsed on the ground and hugged her knees.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:11 am

Jazz dropped to his knees by Sarah. "Ssh, No I don't ever want to hear you say that. You are prefect for me. I know this is new for you. It is for me too. But I want you more than I have ever wanted anything before in my entire life. I am happy. This will take some getting use to. I mean we have to get to know each other still. There is so much that we don't know about each other. Nothing can change that except time. I am more than willing to put in my time." Jazz told her. He reached out to hold her hands. He intertwined his finges with hers. "That is only if you want. All you have to do is tell me to get lost. I dont want to hear any more of this. You would be better without me crap. Because I could say the same thing." He took a deep breath. Jazz put his finger still wrapped around hers on her chin and raised her face. "This is up to you. If you want me to get lost. Fine I'm gone. It will kill be but I want you happy." He looked into her eyes and waited for an answer.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:18 am

Sarah looked at him. She looked down. " I want to be with you so bad, that's what scares me Jasper." She said looking away. " I want you to be with that fully understands you, can love you fully, and you can look at and want to be with your entire life. Jasper, its not me. i am not a werewolf, so I can't fully understand you!" She said crying harder. " I don;t want you to leave, but i want you to be someone that makes you happy. I know you can;t be happy with someone like me." she said gently. She closed her eyes.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:23 am

THis was almost to much for Jazz. "Sarah. I dont want to be with another wolf. One wolf in the house is more than enough. Trust me. There is something about you that makes me feel at home. A concept that I accepted many years ago didn't exisit. I want you. And only you." He thought on it for a few moments. "I remember what you saw. But that doesn't have to be set in stone. Things change. And that is one of those things." Then something clicked inside his head and he gave a small snort. "It isn't that at all. You don't want to be with me because of what I am. Is that it?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:39 am

Sarah looked at him gently. '" i want to be with you, but i think i am not good enough for you. I want you to be happy. i don't care if your a werewolf" She said gently and looked down. she felt horrible. " I care about you so much ,but i want you to be happy." She said gently looked away.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:46 am

Jazz took the one of Sarah's hands and placed it over his heart. "This." He told her. Holding her palm firming on his chest. "This is already yours and only yours. There is no room for any other in here but you." He looked into her eyes. "I am happiest with you. You are good for me. You are the best thing for me."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:55 am

this made her break down. She started to cry. She looked down. she finally broke down. She was giving up. "Are you saying you love me?" She said gently. She was slowly dieing inside. She looked down. She gave up. " I am yours. I give my everything to you. Please dont break it." She said gently and looked down.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:03 am

Jazz took her into his arms. He held her tightly. He had no intenetions of ever letting go. "I love you Sarah. I love everything about you. You are my future." He told her. Jazz let her cry and just held her. Soon he realized that he was crying too. "I will never hurt you. All I ask is don't hurt me."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:13 am

Sarah looked at him and miled. " I love you too Jasper." She said gently and snuggled into his arms. She closed her eyes gently and listened to his heartbeat. " I would never hurt you, or try not to." She said gently and looked into his eyes.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:46 am

This must be heaven. Nothing could be any better than this moment here. It was perfect. Jazz said to himself. He rested his chin on the top of Sarah's head and closed his eyes too. Could this be any better? He thought to himself.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top