Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 10 Empty Re: Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Sarah loooked and Jasper. " I did not camp out. I came out her last night and watched the stars and then i fell asleep." She said giggling when he touched her face. She felt happy. " I am just glad you are back, Jazz" She said smiling and put her hand in his. She laced her fingers in his.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Jazz smilled when she reasurred him that she had not been out her for that long. "Thats good. Now I feel a little better. Still you could have been hurt. What would I have done if I came back to find you in the Hosptial wing or worse St. Mungo's. I would never forgive myself."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper and sighed. " yu don't need to worry about me. " she aid gently moving around to get comfortable and then her pink 5 inch long scar on her leg showed. She tried to pull it back. It was a fresh scare. IT was the day she was trying to run, but tried and cut herself and she still had scars o her face. Lets hope he didn't notice them.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:16 pm

Jazz watched Sarah as she tried to get comfortable. Just then something on her leg caught his attention. He reached out to touch it. "What happened?" Jazz asked as he softly rubbed the scar with his fingers. Then it hit him. "I did that didn't I. Thats from when you tried to run from me." Jazz was horrifed.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:48 pm

Sarah looked at jasper. " Baby, Its not your fault. It is the tree branches. I promise. " She said smiling gently and hugged him. She looked into his eyes. She felt bad. She hugged him again. "Please don't be mad at me" She said gently getting off of him and backing away.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:32 pm

"Why would I be mad at you?" Jazz asked. "What could I possibly be mad at you about?" He had no idea why or how she could imagine that he would be mad at her. He couldn't be.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Sarah nodded and looked way. She frowned. " Well I just thought." She said quietly, and gently, and looked away from him. she wasn;t sure what to do.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:15 am

"Sarah. Look at me." Jazz begged. He reached out to touch the side of her beautfiul face. "What did you think?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:35 am

Sarah looked at him and frowned even more. " I jut thought you would be because iam safe and everything' She said gently and got off of him. " I have to go. "She said getting and looked him. She was going into her bubble.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:48 am

Jazz let his hands fall into his lap. He shook his head. "Ok. So I'm confused." He turned to look at her. "Sarah, of course I am happy that you are ok. More than you can imainge. I wont nothing more that for you to always be happy and safe. But you act as if I have done or said something wrong."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top