Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 12 Empty Re: Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Sarah felt at heaven. She really did like this way to much. She looked up at Jasper and smiled. She felt happy and at peace. She really did love this place at the Lake. She felt happy. She really did like it. she kissed Jasper on the cheek. " I am happy" She said randomly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:21 am

Jasper smiled at Sarah. She had no idea how happy he was with her. "Me too." He whispered.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:07 am

Sarah looked at him and smiled. She kissed his cheek lighty." I Never want this to end" She said gently and softly. She felt happy and at home and like where she was suppose to be.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Jasper sat continuing to hold Sarah. "This will never end. I am yours until you don't want me anymore." He told her smiling.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Sarah looked at him gently and smiled. " I will always want you until the end of time, or as long was you want me." she said gently to him and looked down and away. She hated to say it but she did anyways.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Jasper held her tighter to him. "Looks like we are together for the long haul." He smiled at the thought. This made him so happy. No matter what happened he wouldnt have to deal with it alone ever again.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:19 pm

sarah smiled and nodded. "I hope so. "She said gently and snuggled her head into his nice warm chest. She felt safe and happy and just like wow, when she was around him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:40 pm

"You bet we are." Jasper whispered to Sarah. HOlding her to him. This was heaven. And he had his Angel with him. What more could he asked for.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:48 pm

She smiled. She felt happy. " I am glad." She said gently. She continued to think. She wondered if he would move in with her. She felt like her would or would't " i have a question. Would you like to move in with me? I mean you do have to you. You can continue to live wit hoe if its to soon or something." She said rambling on and on, then she finally shut up, blushing bright bright red.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Jasper smiled. "I would love to. If you are sure. I know Zoe wont mind." He told her hugging her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top