Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 13 Empty Re: Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 pm

" iam sure. I mean if you are willing to see me without makeup and pretty clothes on, and looking like crap' She said gently and looked at him. She hugged him back. She felt happy and really did love him. She was happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:32 pm

Jasper looked at Sarah. He let out a deep sigh. "I am willing to see you anyway you want me to. If you want to dress up for me. That is fine. If you want to walk around in one of my old tshirts." He stopped and a grim form on his face. "Well thats ok too."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:36 pm

She laughed. She felt happy. " I just feel ugly." She said gently looked at him gently and sat back on his lap and felt happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:44 pm

"I dont know who the stupid person that has you convince that you are ugly. Because they are just that. You are the most beautifulist woman I have even seen." Jasper told her. He hugged Sarah closer to his chest. "But then again, maybe it is good too. Then I don't have to fight the guys off. I dont have to worry about you leaving me for someone else."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Sarah smiled. She blushed again. She felt happy. " You are sweet to me when i don't deserve it." She said gently and snuggled into his chest. She was happy. She felt safe, and beautiful to him but she knew se was ugly. She was happy. "I am happy i am yours not someone elses." She said softly to herself.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:53 pm

"if you could only see yourself from thru my eyes." Jasper told her hugging her closer to his chest. "If anyone has any issues about looks. Thats me. I am not the best looking guy around."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:55 pm

Sarah looked at him and smile.d " I think you are the most handsome guy I have ever met." She said gently. She snuggled into his chest and felt happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:00 am

Jasper gave Sarah a small smirk. "Oh, ok. Yea." She was just trying to make him feel better. He knew better than that. But what really mattered that most to him was Sarah and only Sarah.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:05 am

" what are you thinking about?' She asked him randomly. She felt good. She kissed him gently. She pulled away before he could kiss her back. She gave him a smal smirk. she felt so happy. she looked into his eyes and felt happy and alive.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:12 am

"Oh its nothing really. The only that that matters is you. And as long as I have that. Nothing else matters." Jasper told her looking back into her beautfil eyes. He could do this for hours.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top