Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 15 Empty Re: Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:42 am

She glared at him, playfully. " i am not a angel." She said gently and smiled. She felt happy. She kissed him gently. " you are my own personality prince charming." She said gently and looked away, to make sure he didn't see her blush.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:54 am

"You are my angel. My personal angel. That is all that matters." Jasper told her smiling. He held her close. Almost as if he was afraid if he didn't she would run away.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Sarah giggled gently and kissed his cheek. " i am glad. You are my own personal Jasper." She said gently, then laughed.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Jasper looked at Sarah. He had confused him by that comment. He didn't really know what she meant. But smiled anyway. She was laughing and that was really what mattered.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:49 pm

She looked at his confused look on his face. She shook her head. " Its okay. i am your personal angel. You are my own personal jasper since your nae is Jasper." She said gently and hugged him, lightly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Jasper nodded. It took a moment and then it hit him. He started laughing. "This is true." He told her squeezing her tight to his chest. Making sure not to hurt her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Sarah laughed also. " Jasper, you are squishing me." She said gently and looked into his eyes and then loosened herself from him and smiled. She grabbed his hand gently and laced her fingers with his, gently and softly. She looked around.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:00 pm

"oops." Jasper said as he relaxed again. He stared down at their hands. Together, prefectly. HOw could that be? He sat watching Sarah as she looked around.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Sarah looked back at Jasper and smiled. " its ok babe. " she said laughing a small gentle laugh. She was prefect. She felt happy, overly happy. She leaned her head on his chest gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Jasper smiled looking down at Sarah. He was happy. This made him happy. Being with her. Nothing else matter. His eyes drifted toward his clothes. Suddenly a frown was wide on his face.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top