Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 8 Empty Re: Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Sarah smiled at him and felt happy. " I don't want you to go, Jasper" She said in a whisper. She really didn't. She was going to have a hard time with it. She really was. She felt happy and safe in his arms. She snuggled closer to him, breathing in his clean scent. She closed her eyes and waited to stay with him. She felt happy, and healthy and actually cared for the first time in her life.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Jazz held Sarah closer to him. "I don't want to either. But I will have to soon. But don't worry I will return." Jazz told her. This was almost to much. IF the fact that he could kill her wasn't enough to make him leave he didn't know what else could do it.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Sarah snuggled closer to him. "What if you don't" She said gently and looked away from him, ashamed of herself. She looked into his beautiful eyes and smiled. " just if we changed your mind about me when you are gone, please let me know." She said gently, looking away.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:27 pm

"Sarah, my inpatient little butterfly. I will return to you." Jazz told her. Slowly turning her so that she would face him. "I am not leaving for any reason other than the fact that I have to. Its how I keep those around me safe. The only thing time will do to us is make me want you that much worse."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:45 pm

sarah giggled gently and smiled. She was happy. " Okay." She said hugging him gently and softly. She felt happy. " You make me happier than i have ver been Jasper" She said gently and looked into his beautiful eyes once again.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Jazz looked at Sarah. "I am happier now that I have ever been." He didn't really know how to put that into words. Not really. All he could do was smile.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:07 pm

Sarah smiled and leaned up and kissed him gently, and softly. She felt happy and beautiful ad specail. She never felt like that ever before. She closed her eyes and then removed her lips from his. She wondered if he liked her kissing him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:44 pm

Jazz looked at Sarah smiling. He was so happy. Night started falling. "Well, I guess it is time to get going. I really don't want to but its the best." He watched Sarah. He really didn't want to leave. But if he did it would soon be over.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:47 pm

Sarah nodded gently and helped him up and frowned. She looked looked down " I guess I will see you three days then." She said gently and looked away." She gave him a quick hug and started to pick up her stuff. She was going to cry. She shallowed the lump in her thoart. She shouldn't care this much but she did.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:51 pm

Jazz watched Sarah as she got her stuff together. He could tell that she could cry at any moment. This was not what he wanted. He reached out to grab Sarah. He crushed her against his chest. "This will get easier. I promise. I will come back." He said kissing the top of her head.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top