Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 5 Empty Re: Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Sarah nodded gently and sat up nd looked at Jasper into the eyes gently and softly. " You know you can trust me. i promise. " She said putting a hand on his face, gently and softly. She looked into his eyes and smiled then removed er hand. She waited for him to answer. " Jasper. I just said because i want a honest relationship. I don't want to live on lies "She said gently and looked away, but if e was playng with her emotions. what if Zoe just set this up to make hr feel better.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Jazz looked at Sarah. He was really scared how she was going to take this but he knew that she needed to know. And she needed to know this now. Tonight was the first night of a full moon. Slowly he reached out to grasp Sarah's hands. "Ok. Here goes." Jazz said and took in a deep breath.

"Remember, you want to know this ok. Most people don't accept this very easy." He looked down at our hands. "I have a condition. That many people are terrifeid with." He looked at her face searching for some answer.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Sarah looked at him gently and knew right away what his condition was. " You are a werewolf, aren;t you?" She said gently. sh looked away. She felt.... different. " Well I can see into the future. I am a Seer." She said gently. She told him something that was ever rare in the world. She usually got images of something bad, but not all the time. Her eyes started to cloud over and her body became limp. She was having a vision.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Jazz looked at Sarah. Ok so she didn't have the complete reaction that most people did. But this was differeent. A seer. That is really intresting.

"Sarah, whats wrong. Sarah are you ok." Jazz was worried. He had never seen anything like it. He tensed up. "Sarah." He didn't want to shake her but he was really worried now.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Sarah slumped in Jasper's arms and started to twitch because of her visions. Her body always got limp, her eyes clouded over and her skin got extermly pale. She was started to get extremely pale. She almost looked like ghost. She was having a bad vision. She usually started to shake uncontrollably with these and then she did.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:44 pm

Jazz started to really freak out. "Sarah are you ok? Talk to me Sarah." He said and done the one thing he didn't wnat to do. Firmly but not to much he put his hands on her shoulders. As gently as he could. He shook her. "Sarah, hello. Please talk to me. I dont know what to do." Jazz was terriefed he had no idea what to do.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:51 pm

After 20 minutes, the vision ended. All te color had drained from her cheeks and body. She was extermly weak, as ever. " Sorry Jasper, If ia scared you. I was having a vision." She said gently. She tried to get up and put collapsed into Jasper when she tired too. " Sorry. Visions make me really weak. My eyes cloud over, my boy starts to twitch, i get extremely pale and i start to shake when I am having a vision. I always get walk afterward" She said gently. She looked at Jasper, ashamed. " Sorry if i hurt you or scared you." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Jazz stared at him when she finally woke up and spoke it stralted him. As Sarah spoke he couldn't help himself. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. "Its ok. Now that I know. I understand. But you scared me. I didn't know what was happening. I had no idea." He squezze her to his chest so happy that she was ok. Even with the vision. "Is everything ok?" He asked without letting go.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:07 pm

Sarah smiled. She shook her head no. " No not everything is not okay. " She said about to cry. She had a vision about her and Jasper and Jasper leaving her for someone else. A beautiful, girl that was also a werewolf" Jasper. I had vision about us. You leaving me for some other girl that also was a werewolf. You said that i could fully understand, that you wanted someone that would, and that you neve really... 'She stopped and looked away and felt bad.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:17 pm

Jazz looked at Sarah with an expression that can only be described as disbeilf. "I don't want anyone else. How could you even say that?" He asked her. The very idea was to appealing for him. "I want you." Then something accured to him. The idea shook him to his very core. Jazz was suddenly terrified of his own self. He quickly pulled his hands back to himself, wrapping them around his legs. He sat very quiet thinking for a moment. He burried his head in his knees.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top