Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 3 Empty Re: Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:28 am

Sarah laughed and smiled. " Okay. I never had a boyfriend, because guys really don't like me" She said gently. She felt bad. She looked away from him. She laced her fingers through his, but then relaized what she was doing then removed her hand. She felt happy and relaxed. She laid down and continued to look at the sky. " So Whats do you like doing for fun?" She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:59 am

Jazz followed Sarah back to the blanket and watched her lay down. Would he get over watching her like this. It was almost breath taking. He sat down on the blanket beside her. While she was watching the clouds float by he reached out to take her hand. It was so soft. "I've never really had a girlfriend either. So this is all pretty new to me as well." Jazz finally admitted.

As she stared at the sky he stared onto her face. He had forgotten what she asked him for a long time. "What do I like to do? Hang out. I love being with my friends. Quidditch. How about yourself?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Sarah was still shocked. ' I am your girlfriend now??1" She said gently. She snuggled into him and started up at the sky somemore. " I like hanging out with friends too." She said gently and softly, smiling.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Jazz looked down into Sarah's face. Suddenly there was a very large lump in his thoart. "Uhm, good question. I mean we know nothing about each other. But. . . " He said drifting off staring up at the trees. He didn't know how to phrase it without sounding stupid.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Sarah looked up Jasper" but What?" She said gently, then she looked into his eyes and smiled. She felt happy. She smiled at Jasper once again. She wasn't really sure that to say either. She really wasn't.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Jazz stared into Sarah's eyes for a very long time. He had almost forgotten that she had asked him a question. This could end up creating a huge problem is all he could do was stare into her eyes. But then again it had its promises too.

"I just mean. You don't know me. Once you do, you might not want to be around me. Or even come to hate me. I would hate to be the first boyfriend and that happens." He said. The pain in that thought seeped into his words. He had no intenetions on hurting her. But with his past. He would as some point.

Suddenlly all kinds of questions flew through his head. What if she couldn't stand who he was? Or things he had done? What if him being the type of person he was turned her away? What would he do? All these questions made him lower his head and look away. He feared that everything was written on his face for all to see.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Sarah looked at him frowned. She brought his face around so she culd look at him. 'jasper.' She said softly and gently. She sighed. " I could never hate you. I would always want to be around you Jasper. Plase don't push me away, but you want me gone. i am gone" She said gently, looked away. he was pushing her away. She didn't know why. she leaned up kissed his cheek gently. " if you want me aroudnd. Just let me know." she said gently, gently up and walking away.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:22 pm

"Now you did it idiot." Jazz muttered to himself as he saw Sarah walk away. Before he could think what he was doing he jumped up. He had to catch her. Good thing he was fast. He wrapped his right arm around her waist. He didn't want to hold her too tight. With his left hand he reached for her face. It was so soft. He placed his hand under her chin lifting it toward him.

Jazz took a deep breath. This was going to be new to him. The butterflys or whatever you call those stupid things in his stomach went crazy. Slowly he leaned down toward her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Sarah was in Jasper's arms before no time. She closed her eyes and leaned forward. Thier lips touched gently and softly. They were fireworks between them. She slowly wrapped her arms around his nck. This was all neew to her. She wasn't sure if he enjoyed kissing her or not. Maybe he wasn;t even feeling sparks between them, but she doesn't know. She slowly pulled away. She was blushing madly. She looked up at him and smiled.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Jazz was a little shocked that Sarah took the next step before him. Not that he was complaining. With his hand still oh her chin he streched out his fingers to brush the spot where color had flew too. This made him smile even more.

Slowly he bowed back to kiss her again. Stopping with his lips barely touching hers. "Your blushing." He whispered into her. Then their lips met. It was almost as magical as the first time. Slowly he let his left hand fall from her cheek to the base of her skull under her hair. It was so soft.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top