Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 4 Empty Re: Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Sarah smiled gently, and pulled herself closer to him. She felt happy. her body felt like it might explode with excitement. She felt good. Their bodies close together and she liked it. She pulled away from hm and smiled. She felt happy. She looked don, still blushing. She was extremly happy, like you wouldn't believe.

Sarah felt really good and happy. She looked intp Jasper eyes. She felt a smile coming on again. so she smiled at him. Her arms were still around his neck and there bodies so close together.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:50 pm

Jazz contined watching Sarah as she slowly pulled away from her. A smile form on his face as well. She was so beautiful. With his right arm still around her waist he brushed the forefinger of his left hand across her cheek. "Still blushing I see." He told her. Anyone could see and hear the laughter in his voice.

This was right adn he knew it. No matter what happened. This was right.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Sarah gave a slightly giggle. " "Well I can't help it when I am with you." she said gently and softly and looked around. She rested her head on his chest gently and closed her eyes. She felt happy. She removed her arms from around his neck and re-wrapped them around his waist gently and continued to smile. She felt happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:00 pm

Jazz laughed a soft laugh at her. He stood still while she rearranged herself around him. This was prefect. Once she was settle he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Well that is prefect. I love to see it. So I guess I will be seeing it a lot then." He said looking down at the top of her head. He leaned down to kiss it.

"Why don't we go back to the blanket and sit down. I would hate for you to hurt your neck staring up at me." Jazz said with a smile.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Sarah nodded and smiled. She let go of Jasper and dragged him to the blanket and sat down. She waited for him to sit down. So she ould snuggle into him when he did sit down. She hoped he w as happy with her. " yes you will be seeing more of it them." She said gently and softly. She was happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Jazz smiled while he allowed Sarah to drag him back to the blanket. How could all the guys complain about having girls act like this for them. He was really enjoying it. He watched Sarah sit down and then sat down himself.

The blanket had been placed close to a tree trunk. Now he took advantage of it. With his back to the tree, Jazz postioned himself so that he could lean up against it. Slowly he pulled Sarah so that she sat with her back to his chest but still on the blanket between, his legs. Once settled her wrapped his arms around her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Sarah smiled gently and laughed. She smiled. She snuggled into him and smiled. She laid her head down on his chest. She closed her eyes and listned to his heart beat. " I am really enjoying this." She said softly. She felt happy and safe. She looked up into Jasper's eyes. Shee felt good.

She wondered if he cared if she was a Ravenclaw, and he is a Slytherin. She sighed and snuggled closer to him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Jazz sat hugging Sarah to himself. He was enjoying this too. "I am also." He said breathing in the smell of her hair. Sitting out by the lake like this was almost as if the rest didn't matter. After a few moments that seemed so quiet. He looked down at her.

"I guess you have questions. About me. or anything." Jazz said. That was something he learned. Girls did tend to ask a lot of questions. This thought worried him becuase didn't know what kind of quesitons she would ask.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Sarah looked up at Jasper and smiled. " i do. Tell me a little about yourself" She said gently and softly. " Please." She wanted to get to know him. She snugged into his chest more and listened to his heart beat again. She waited for him to answer her questions. She waited. she didn't mind waiting. " Jasper, if you lie to me or don't tell me something important. I am done." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Jazz looked down at Sarah. Now he was worried. "Well if that is the way. You might want to sit up for a few and hear me out before you react." Jazz told her sitting up straighter himself. This was a part of himself he was always scared to tell many about. A few people knew the secret but not a lot. After all they had just allowed him to attend. FInally saying that it was safe.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top