Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Liar(jasper) - Page 7 Empty Re: Beautiful Liar(jasper)

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:18 am

Sarah looked at him and frowned. " Jasper, I don't care. I really care about you. i don't care if i am in harm's way. I just want to be with you" She said putting put hands on his cheeks, and lightly kissing him. She stopped and looked into eyes. " I just want to be with you." She said gently. She hugged him. " I accept your a werewolf. You accept that i am a seer, and it is going to kill me. Seers don't live that long, Jasper. The longest Seer that ever lived was 45 Jasper." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:22 am

"Then we will live our short lives together." Jazz told her. He reached down and grabbed her around the waist. Quickly before she could say or do anything he picked her up to his level and kissed her. This was what he wanted more than anything. He wanted her. "Let us be doomed together."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:27 am

Sarah snuggled into his chest and cried. She needed to cry, she wanted to cry. She Snuggled into his chest somemore. She was happy. She closed her eyes. She need to be loved and te first time, she was actually cared for. She like it alot. She really did. She felt happy. Her breathing slowly dow, she was calmly way down. She just hayp in his arms. " Okay.' She was tried. She really was.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:31 am

For the first time in a while. Jazz was happy. No matter what happened he was alone. He had someone to share things with. He sat Sarah back down onto the ground. Pulling her by the hand they went back to their places on the blanket. Jazz figured the least they could do was sit here till it was time for Sarah to go back to the castle to eat and for him to go into hiding. This was going to be very hard for him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:38 am

Sarah looked at Jasper and snuggled into chest and yawned. " Please don't forget about me" She whispered gently and closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest and slowly, but surely, falling asleep in his arms. She wouldn't have it any other way. She wanted this more than anything. " my back hurts." She said gently. She wanted him to rub her back.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:41 am

Jazz knew that she was giving him a hint and he didn't let it get by him either. "Lean up a little." He said. Once she was where he could. He started massaging her back. "How is that? Does it feel better?" He asked as he contined to massage her back, not knowing if it was what she wanted or not. Then her first statment hit her. "Forget about you. How can you possibly think I could forget about you? That is not possible. Not at all."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:48 am

Sarah nodded gently. " ya that does feel better." she said gently and melted into his chest. She loved it. She really liked him alot. "Well I thought when you changed, you would." she said gently and looked into his eyes gently. She felt happy. " I really enjoy this jasper. I am really happy with you." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:51 am

"If you are talking about when I phase. Yes I will have to go away." He stopped and looked up at the sky. "I probaley need to find Zoe soon anyway. I will be gone three days. Until the moon is gone. Then I will be back. I am not safe to be around. Really around no one. I wouldn't allow Zoe to be around me if she had not help take care of me for so long."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:54 am

Sarah looked at him gently and hugged him gently and nodded. " kay. I will be here waiting." she said gently and looked at jasper and kissed him lightly and then snuggled back into his chest and felt so happy and alive. She didn't want him to go away.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:58 am

Jazz was going to miss this. So much. The next three days were going to be harder than ever. He tighten his arms around Sarah. "I will be back before too long. Only three nights. Thats all." He whispered into her hair.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top