Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:46 am

Sarah rolled her eyes at the thought of him wanting to make love again. She laughed. " you can get your stuff now if you want." She said gently, adding some chicken to the stir fry noodles and vegs. She felt happy .She looked at him. She continued to cook. She felt happy. She turned around his arms. She kissed him gently. She felt happy. " You can sleep on the couch." She said said with a serious face. She wanted to see his reaction.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:52 am

Jasper felt his face fall. "But babe. Why the couch? What did I do already?" He asked with a sad look on his face. He glanced in the direction of the couch. "But it does look pretty comfy. Guess it will work. Though my bed at Zoe's would probably be more comfortable." He said looking back into Sarah's eyes. He had no intentions at all with going back to Zoe's to stay. At least all his stuff was still boxed up. He really had not had a chance to unpack anything yet. He was really glad he had kept putting it off.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:58 am

Sarah burst out laughing. She couldn't help herself anymore. She smiled. " I lied. You can sleep with me.. if you want." She said gently, and continued to smile. She was really happy. " I have another dresser for you n the bedroom." She said gently and finished the Stir fry. She got the plates down and put stir fry down and the put them on the table. " Go get your stuff later. Dinner is ready." she said putting forks down by each plate. She felt happy. She sat down in a chair and stated to eat.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:04 am

Jasper looked at Sarah as she started laughing. He was confused at first. What was so funny? Then she told him. Then he started laughing too. "Now I feel better." Jasper told her. "I won't take up much room. Trust me. All I own can be put in a few boxes. Thats what happens when you live in an orphanage growing up." He told her, following her to the table. He sat down in a chair by her and started to eat too. He was happy.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:10 am

Sarah frowned. " I don't care if you take up much room, Jasper. I just care that you are with me." She said gently and looked at him. She finished eating the little she had. She gave him a more food. She didn't want to at much infront of him. She put the rest in the fridge. She started to clean the kitchen. She She didn't say anything. She rubbed her arm. Her joints got sore when she was thinking of something sad. or talking about something. She finished cleaning and looked down. She went to her bathroom and started to get a drawer for Jasper. She looked at herself in the mirror. sad eyes and face starred back at her. She sighed.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:14 am

Jasper finished his meal. It was wonderful. No one had ever really cooked for him. He cleaned up after hisslef. That much he could do. Then called. "You left me again." Jasper said with a smile. But when he walked back into the bathroom he saw the sad look on Sarah's face. "Come now Angel. Smile. everything is prefect now." He told her touching her face.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:20 am

Sarah laughed and smiled. " Okay. "She continued to clean. " Go get your stuff now." She said gently. She had to hid her pills. She put them in a locked drawer. She looked at herself. She had a bunch of different pills. Depression pills, and pill vitamins. She cleaned the shower. She didn't use magic, really when cleaning it relaxed her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:29 am

"Do I have to go?" Jasper said in a sad voice. But he knew that he really did have to get his stuff. He reached out for Sarah. One last hug and kiss and he could go. "I will be back before you can realize I am gone. I promise."Jasper hugged Sarah tightly kissing her very passionatly. Reluctley he pulled away. "Man I don't want to go anywhere." He walked to the door. "I will be right back, babe." He said one last time before he left.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:37 am

Sarah laughed and continued to clean and get stuff ready for him. She felt happy. She looked around and made their bed. She put the sheets in the wash since they were a bit bloodily and stained now. she put some fresh ones on. She got everything straighten and ready. She cleaned out a bit fo closet for jasper if he needed it. She cleaned her area. she a picture of her mom and dad and little sister, and their pet. she looked around. Everything was prefect. She decided to hop in the shower. She shut the door and turned on the water and hoped into the shower. She started to shaved her leg. She washed her hair with strawberry shampoo. She got out after washing her body with strawberry and cream body wash. She got out and dressed in shorts, and a over sized ts shirt and a sports bra and of course undies.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:51 am

After what seemed like forever, Jasper returned to Sarah apartment. All of his life belongings were in the army duffle bag on his back and the small tote in his hands. Standing in the hallway, he sat both the bag and tote side by side on the floor. He leaned up against the wall and looked at them. How sad was this? All of his life before now could be placed in these two containers. But now his life was inside that door. This was a huge step for him. Slowly he took a deep breath. He picked his bag back up. Did he knock on the door? Did he just walk in? He had no idea. So he knocked.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top