Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 6 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:56 am

Sarah opened the door and laughed. " You don't have to knock silly" She said gently and looked at his bags. She felt bad for him. She looked at him. " she took his bags and put them in the bedroom . She felt so happy. " you can shower if you want." She said gently and smiled. She snuggled into her bed and turned off he huge bed room light and turned on her small little light. she read the clock. It read around 9:45. She yawned and turned if back off. She snuggled into her pillow and closed her eyes.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:04 am

Jasper walked into what was not going to be his home. It almost seemed to good to be true. "oh, ok." Jasper said as Sarah mentition something about a shower. "That would probably be a good idea." He said going through his duffle bag. Good thing he packed some louge clothes on top. He grabbed those and turned toward the shower. "I hope you dont mind me using your shampoo. I havent' been to the store to buy my any yet. Sorry." He wasn't sure if she heard him or not. He would unpack tomorrow and then go shopping. Once in the shower he saw that she had Strawberry shampoo. "I bet this will smell good on me." He said with a small laugh. After he was done in the shower he walked back to the bedroom. He was dressed in just a pair of pj bottoms. He turned back the covers and laid down. Did he curl up around Sarah or would she want to be left alone? He didn't know what to do.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:14 pm

Sarah heard Jasper crawl into Bed. She opened her eyes and looked at him, gently through her sleepy eyes. She smiled gently and looked at him. He looked really do i just lounge pants. She sweats and of course a over sized t shirt on. She felt ugly. She continued to look a t him. She slowly moved over to him. Se was a little close, but still a few inches away. She was going to let him close the other inches between them.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:38 pm

"And here I was." Jasper whispered to Sarah as she scooted closer to him. "Thinking you were asleep and not trying to wake you." He said proping hisself up on his elbow. He reached up and brushed a stand of her hair away from her face. Jasper slid closer to Sarah. He wanted to be as close to her as he could get. Hoping that she wouldn't push him away again. "I didn't wake you did I?" He asked.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Sarah smiled and felt happy. " No. I wasn't really asleep." She said gently, and looked at him gently. She felt happy. She snuggled into him. She was completely and truly happy. She looked around the room and then back at him. it was their room now, not just hers. She was so excited to tell zoe. "i wonder if i told Zoe about you moving in with me." She said gently and looked around him "I don't know how she will take it "She said gently and looked away. She was scared. She yawned and then closed her eyes.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Jasper slide closer to Sarah. His fitted his body so that it fit pereftly with hers. Almost as if they had both been made as a half of a whole. Not knowing it until they had found each other. "Oh, I wouldn't worry about Zoe. She is very understanding. The only thing is." Jasper stopped suddenly. Then he started to laugh. "She will probably have a talk with you. She is very protective you know. Sometimes I have to remind her that she isn't my mother."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Sarah was tired and was " Okay." In a very cute, sleepy voice. She felt happy. She wondered what he would do if she go pregnant with his child. She knew what could come out of sex. She was okay with it, but would he. She knew she wasn't pregnant thought. She turned and put her back to his chest and then turned again. She was very uncomfortable right now. She really. she sat up in bed. She crossed her arms across her chest. She laid back down on her stomach, but that was extremely uncomfortable.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Jasper watched Sarah's face. He could tell she was sleepy but he could also tell she was fighting it. Then she became restless. He leaned back a little to watch her. She flipped and flopped trying to get comfortable he thought. "Are we having issues?" He asked with a smile.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Sarah glared at him. " yes. Sorry." She said gently, getting out of her bed and grabbing her fluffy white blanket and walked out to the living room and laid down on the couch. It was more comfortable than her bed. She snuggled down and fell into a light sleep then woke up and she had to pee really bad. She went to the bathroom and then walked back into her bed room and read the clock it read 2:00am, Se sighed and crawled into bed with Jasper.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:15 pm

Jasper watched Sarah leave the room. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. They had never really spent a night together. Maybe she was moving to fast. After watching her leave the room. He punched the bed with his fist. Why did he have to be so stupid. He just knew that he had pressured Sarah into so much in such a short span of time. He was really worried. Would she wake up and regret it all? Would he never speak to him again? What was he suppose to do? Jasper laid there flat on his back staring at the ceiling. Soon, much to his dismay, sleep dragged him down. He was fast asleep. His dreams were different. He didn't know how to explain them. He rolled over onto his stomach, trying to find a more comfortable postion. He reached out to where Sarah should had been and sighed. Even though he was asleep it was just a light sleep. He could feel the empty place and he ached for her. Jasper was so into his sleep that he didnt feel the bed when it moved. He only sighed again. "Sarah, my angel. Don't leave me." Jasper muttered, still dreaming.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top