Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 7 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Sarah laughed, when she heard him say this. " okay i will not."She said gently and snuggled into him gently and softly. She was really happy, because he just admitted her needed her. She snuggled close to him. she gently started to stroke his face with her hand. She was just happy where she was. She had this funny feeling in her stomach. she didn't dare lay on it or anything. She looked at Jasper again. She kissed his cheek gently and tried to go back to sleep but couldn't.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Without really waking Jasper rolled over. He felt a small hand on him. He tought he was dreaming when he reached out for Sarah. He wanted to hold her. To sleep smelling her hair. Jasper knew that this had to be dreaming. The smell of her shampoo was so strong. It was almost as if he could taste the strawberries. He snugged into the shape in his dreams. What he would give to have her here in his arms? "My Sarah, my beautiful angel. I love you." He told the dream Sarah in his arms.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Sarah giggled and kissed him lightly, trying not to wake him . " I love you too. "She said gently and snuggled into his arms. She looked at the clock and it read 8:00 am. She sighed and walked out to the kitchen and started to put on some tea for herself. She started to looked for things for omelets for breakfast. She found some ham, some cheddar cheese, some green peppers and mushrooms. She put a omelet pan the stove and heated it up and started to make breakfast for Jasper and herself. She wasn't really that hungry. She had made Jasper and put it on aa table for jasper and put it on the table, with a fork to eat it. She made herself a tiny one and put it on the table with a fork and some low fat milk. She waited for him to get up.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:20 am

Jasper rolled over onto his back. A sudden smell hit him. It smelled like eggs. This brought him out of his wonderful dream. He dreamt of being with Sarah. Holding her in his arms as she slept. Jasper woke up to find his arms just as empty as he feared. "What happened?" Jasper asked hisself. He laid there for a few minutes. Raising his hands to his face Jasper sat up. It was such a wonderful dream. Why couldn't it have been real. After a few minutes he got up and walked toward the smell. He saw Sarah sitting at the table with food already done. At least she was ok. He thought to hisslef. He walked into the kitchen and up behind her. "Good morning beautiful." He whispered in her ear kissing it softly and then sitting down.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:27 am

She giggled and smiled and started to eat her food. She was not that hungry. She finished quickly and washed her plate and put it away. She wasn't feeling so well, but she shrugged it off, gently. She looked around. She felt ashamed of herself.

Two months later;

Sarah had just found out she was pregnant. She was in her bed crying. She didn't know what to tell Jasper. Would he hate her after this. She was so scared of it. She sighed and was wrapped up in her blankets. She felt bad. She was gaining weight. She felt happy. She was happy to be pregnant, but she knew jasper was going to leave her,and break her heart. She sighed and locked the bed room door. she was fighting to keep her relationship alive.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:42 am

Jasper rushed home from being at St. Mungo's for a few days. Zoe had been waiting for him when they released him. He had hoped that it would be Sarah. When he saw Zoe he knew that something was wrong. "What is going on Zoe? Where is Sarah?" He had asked. Zoe only told him that she was there to give him a few things and that he should rush home quickly. Terror was the only emotion on Jasper's face as he apppratied from St. Mungo's.

Jasper ran up the stairs to the apartment building he had been living in with Sarah for the past couple of months. What had happened while he was away? It was only for 3 days. What could go wrong in such a short time. Without answering his own question he glanced down at his left arm. The arm that was branded. He knew what could go wrong and how fast it could go that way. But if somehting like that had happened wouldn't Zoe have told him. All she said was to rush home.

Jasper stopped outside of the apartment door. He took a few deep breaths. At least if he was able to calm hisself down a little maybe Sarah wouldn't be scared of im. That was going to be the last thing they really needed. He opened to the door to the apartment to find no one. His stomach dropped to his feet. He was frantic. The bag he had been holding feel from his fingers as he started the search for Sarah. "Sarah, angel. Where are you? Are you ok? Please baby. Talk to me. Where are you?" He called an begged and pleaded with her.

Just then he noticed that the bedroom door was shut. Many things flew past his mind. What had happened? Jasper went to the door only to find it locked. She was in there. Ok. At least now he had a chance to take another deep breath. "Sarah, baby. Please open the door. What is going on? What is wrong?" He pleaded with her. Tears flying.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:55 am

Sarah opened the door to her bedroom, holding her stomach She looked at jasper and just cried even harder. She looked at him. "I am sorry Jasper. I couldn't be there. I had so issues to take care of" She said gently. She couldn't tell me. She walked to the bathroom and had it to him. She handed him the pregnancy test. it read positive. she looked at him. " if you want to leave you can. "She aid gently.

She went back into her bedroom and curled up in her blankets. Her face still peeking out of the blanket. She looked at him. She felt horrible. She didn't know know what to do or what to say.She looked at him gently. her heart was at his feet. She looked around the apartment. She felt her heart break. She didn't know what to do or say to him anymore. She looked at the ground.

She felt like the world was coming crushing down around her. " Jasper, Please don't be angry with him. i never met this to happen. "She said gently and looked down. Crying hard. She felt like a slut. " Jasper, you can leave if you want. you don't have to stay with me." She said still holding her stomach.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:16 am

Jasper tried to brace hisself for anything that might be happening. He leaned on the door. His forehead touching it. Finally after what seemed like ages the door finally opened. Through his tears of worry he saw Sarah. The same tears were fallling down her face as well. What was going on? Fear made the knot in his stomach bigger. He watched Sarah as she walked into the bathroom. He took a slow step into the bedroom. Looking around. Nothing really seemed out of place expect for the blankets on the bed.

When Sarah returned she handed something to him. Jasper had no idea what it was he was holding. He looked at it with confusion. He looked back up hoping she would explain. Then the words hit. "I'm pregant." He felt the color fall from his face. She was pregant. Oh no. He was confused and speachless.

All Jasper could do was stand in his spot and stare. Nothing seemed to be regerstering. Then her words came through. She thought he was going to leave. This brought him out of his trance. He turned to face her. Studying her face. Then he rushed to her side. Climbing onto the bed and crandling her into his lap. "Sarah, baby." Jasper called Sarah. Brushing her hair away so he could see her tear stained face. "Why on earth would you think I would be leaving you? You are my life. My everything."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:29 am

this made Sarah burst into more tears. She was crying hardcore now. She looked at Jasper felt horrible. " Because i just ruined your life." She said gently. She was so emotional right now. She didn't know waht she was going to do. She stared into Jasper's eyes with her sparkling with tears blue ones. She felt like like her world was ending. Sure this baby was going to be a blessing, or not. She wasn't completely sure right now. She looked at him.

She pulled away from him and snuggled down into her blankets and felt herself crying into her pillow. She didn't feel well at all. She wasn't really showing. She wasn't going to show for another three months. She looked away. She felt herself getting weaker and weaker. " Jasper, I am really sorry. "She said gently and was still crying. She felt her heart break in two. " Jasper, you dont have to stay with me. I don't want to be a task for you. I want you to be happy. " She said gently. She felt herself, wanting to throw up. She got out of her bed and rushed to the bathroom and puked her guts out. Then she walked to the bedroom.

She looked at Jasper once again. " Please go back Zoe's" She said crying. Tears streaming down her face. Her pale face. She wasn't smiling. She wasn't happy. She felt pressured. She looked at Jasper. She felt like she slut. She looked around. " Jasper., Please. This will just ruin your life even more. Just leave me. i want you happy." She said then spotted his banded arm. " What is that?" She saw the Dark Mark. This explained alot. She looked down. She sat down on the bed. She felt herself rying more and more.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:39 am

Jasper sat staring. "Ruined my life? How did you do that? You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." He took a small step toward Sarah. On some level the idea of a bady just wasn't clicking. He heard her but it just wasn't clicking. Jasper watched as Sarah ran into the bathroom. She was sick. "If anyone should think their life is ruined it should be you." Jasper said "This is my fault. I did this to you. You should hate me." He looked back at her as he listened to her tell him that she didn't want him to be there. "You are not a task. You are my life." He stopped suddenly. "Now you both are my life."

Jasper sat on the bed looking at Sarah. When she told him to go back to Zoe's that was too much. A very low blow. He felt his heart ripping into. "Sarah." He said standing. He reached out with his left arm for her. That was another mistake, cause she saw the mark. "That was what I have been running from. What lead me to you. What gave me my life back. You are my everything. Please don't take my life away just as I am getting it back." Jasper kenlt beside the bed where she sat. "I love you Sarah. I am not running. We are in this together."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top