Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 8 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:48 am

Sarah smiled gently, then stopped crying and felt at peace now. She hugged him. She felt looked at him and kissed him. She loved him. " I love you too." She said gently. She looked into his eyes. She pulled him onto the bed, then crawled into his lap. She felt happy. She felt better. " I don't hate you Jasper. Maybe this baby in a blessing for us." She said gently and softly. She looked into his eyes and hugged him tighter. She wanted to be close to him. Sher really did. She felt happy. She looked turned got off of his lap. She laid down. Her back hurt extremely bad. Her feet were swollen and so were hands, and legs.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:54 am

Jasper crawled on the bed with Sarah. He was scared to touch her. He didn't want to hurt he. He would have to be so very careful with her from now on. "Maybe." Jasper said. A baby. wow. This was something that would take a while to get use to. But as long as Jasper had Sarah along side of him. He could deal with anything. Jasper watched Sarah lay down bed. He laid down behind her. Propping himself up slightly on an elbow. He laid his arm around Sarah. Holding her close to him but not to tight. After a moment his hand slowly found its way to her stomach.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:03 am

Sarah smiled when Jasper touched her stomach. She smiled. She hurt so bad. " I hurt all over." She said gently. She looked at the the walls. She turned and faced Jasper and put his hand on her stomach. " Just 7 more months of wild emotions and cravings" She said laughing. She was happy. She really was. She looked into his eyes. She was happy. She continued to rest his hand on her over stomach. She filled up her shirt and put his hand on her bare stomach. She smiled at him. She felt her world becoming something more meaningful.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:06 am

Sarah took Jasper's hand and placed it onto her bare stomach. There wasn't much to feel yet, but just the knowledge made him feel as if there was something there. As he lightly touched her stomach the emotions flooded him. He tired to hold them back but couldn't the tears came. But these were tears of joy. Everything was so perect.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper and saw he was crying. " Why are you crying, baby?" She asked him gently. She felt happy. She hugged him, and removed his hand and pulled down her shirt and hugged him gently. She kissed him. She was really happy. She groaned in pain after a few minutes. She was still swollen. She felt happy. She looked at him. " I need a bath, because my legs, arms, feet and hands are swollen." She said gently and softly. She hugged him. " you can come and sit with me if you want." She said gently kissing his forehead.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Jasper nodded as he watched Sarah go into the bathroom. "Jazz get yourself together." He told himself. His head was flooded. For so long it was only him. Then he found his soul mate in Sarah. Finally he felt whole. And now there was going to be a baby soon. The very idea flooded him with so much joy.

After a few minutes. Jasper dried his tears and walked into the bathroom where Sarah was. He sat on the toliet watching her take a bath. "Are you ok?" He looked down at the floor. "I mean with it. You are not mad at me are you?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Sarah laughed and smiled. ' No Jasper, I am not mad at you." She said enjoying the hot water surrounding her body. She was completely happy. She looked at Jasper. She felt so happy. She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds around her. She felt at peace. " Jasper, This is a blessing. I couldn't be more happy." She said gently. She was not really okay. Her back hurt though. She was in extreme pain right now. She eread about he pains in early pregnancy. She was throwing up and her back and joints hurt, trying to get used to the extra weight on her body. She got out and wrapped a towel around her tiny little body. She walked back into the bedroom and got dressed in undies, a sports bra, sweats and a white shirt. She dried her hair with her wand. Then she laid down on the bed. She groaned in pain
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:01 pm

"I was worried that you might blame me for this." Jasper said still staring at the floor and his hands. He looked up at Sarah as she enjoyed the bath. She looked so much like an angel. She was his beautiful angel. There were no words to describe the happiness Jasper felt right then. As Sarah got out of the tube, Jasper sat watching her. He watched her dry off and get dressed. Not really saying anything just watching.

Jasper jumped at the sound of Sarah groaning. "Baby are you ok?" He asked as he knelt beside the bed. "Whats wrong?" He was so worried. Terror could be seen clearly on his face.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper and smiled. " ya. My back just hurts really bad. My hands, legs and arms and feet are swollen so it hurts to walk and move. My body is getting used to the extra weight." She said gently She closed her eyes and then opened them again. She gave him the " please rub my body for me" Look. She smiled. She was in pain, but after a few more weeks it wouldn't be as bad. She hoped.

Sarah looked at Jasper. She was hungry, but didn't want to move. She sighed and just closed her eyes again. She said to think about the possibility for what the baby could look like.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:10 pm

A sigh came from Jasper as relief fell onto him. Sarah was ok. Or as ok as she could be. This baby was going to take a lot out of her. He stood and went to the bathroom to retrieve a bottle of lotion. As Jasper walked back into the room he was smiling. He went to the side of the bed. "What can I do to make you feel better? I am your slave." He told her bending down to kiss the top of her head.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top