Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 30 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:59 am

Sarah woke up a few hours later shortly after Jasper. " Jasper. Go home. 'She said lightly. She gently nudged him toward the door. She nurse came by and nodded. " Yes Mr. Black. We would like you to leave. Come back after you cleaned up and got something to eat. She needs some treatment really quick, and it would be the best if you didn't see it." The nurse said gently. " Come back after a few hours." The nurse said shutting the curtain around Sarah. "We are going to check to see if the baby is okay." She said waving her hand over Sarah's belly. " She is completely healthy and growing." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 30 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:04 am

Jasper looked from Sarah to the nurse. "Wait a moment. Why can't I be here?" Jasper didn't understand why he had to leave. Ok he needed a bath and soemthing to eat but they were not that important. Being with Sarah was the most important thing. He didn't like the way the nurse spoke to him. What had he done wrong? He glared back at the nurse. "Why can't I know how my baby is doing too?" Jasper asked but no one payed him any attention. What was going on? WHy was he being treated like this? He didn't like it either.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:11 am

the nurse sighed and opened the curtain. She waved her hand and screen popped up and she slowly waved her hand over Sarah's belly again. She smiled at Jasper. " yes this.' She sad pointing to the small flicker on the screen. "This is your daughter's heart beat." She said lightly, then she moved . She smiled. "These are her tiny hands." She said moving her hand. "thats her head." She said moving again." thats they tiny little body, " She said lowing her hand. " Those are tiny feet." She said gently. She removed her hand. The screen when blank. " Mr. Black. You daughter is completely healthy and growing and your wife is doing fine." She said gently. Sarah didn't say anything. She liked the sound of that. "The reason I thought you might like to leave, sometimes it doesn't turn out so well and its hardest on the fathers." The nurse said lightly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:20 am

Jasper stood staring at the blank screen. It was the first time he had been able to see his baby girl, his Abby. He could fill his self filing with joy. She was healthy everything was ok. Nothing to worry about. He took a deep breath. He walked back to Sarah's bedside. "I am glad you let me stay. I wanted to be hear. I wouldn't have wanted you to go through that alone. Especially if it had been bad news. We are in this together, no matter what." He told her taking her hand into his. "I love you. Will you be ok for me to go get some clothes and take a bath. If not. I can make Zoe do it."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Sarah looked at him and smiled gently. " I love you too." She said gently as possible. She looked at Jasper and nodded. "Go. I will be fine, Jasper. You worry about me too much" She said gently and tightly held his hand in hers. She felt happy. She touched her stomach gently. '" We will be fine. " She said softly. " Now go. Get clean, and get some sleep while you are home" She said gently. She was smiling.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:31 pm

Jasper rolled his eyes. "Apparently I don't worry enough. If I had any sense in my head at all I would have gotten you here sooner. No matter what you said." Reaching out to hold Sarah's hand. "Like I have said before. You are my life now. I am allowed to worry. I love you and don't want anything happening." He brought her hand up to his lips, kissing it softly. He didn't want to leave. This time he was packing a bag. That way he wouldn't have to leave again. "Yea, sleep that might be nice. Just don't know how much I can get without you there." Jasper finally said looking back into Sarah's eyes. He leaned forward and gave her a kiss. "I love you and I will be back before you realize I am gone. I promise."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Sarah giggled gently. " Just go home and try and get some sleep, take a shower, and get some clothes. I promise I will be better before you know it." She said softly and felt happy. She was really happy. She smiled at him, when he told her he loved her. " I love you too Babe." she said softly. She felt happy. She snuggled back into her bed. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep, but couldn't because Abby was keeping her awake.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Jasper let out a deep sigh. He didn't want to leave without Sarah. But everyone was right. He really did need to get some rest not to mention a shower. So he flooed back to the apartment. Once there, it felt so empty. "Yea, sleeping here isn't going to happen." Jasper said as he walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Once he was done there, he tried to lay down. If he tried at least then no one could say he didn't. But that wouldn't work. So he got back up. He walked to the closet and packed a bag. Grabbing him a couple sets of clothes. He decided to do the same for Sarah. She would want the new clothes. Jasper went to the fridge for a glass of juice. Grabbing an apple he headed back to St. Mungo's. Flooing back he saw that there must have been something going on. It was a lot more busy than it was before he left. Rushing, he tried to find Sarah.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:59 pm

Sarah missed Jasper terribly. She was sad without him there. She snuggled down in her bed. She missed his arms around her and she felt empty without him here. She felt empty without his arms around her. She felt so lonely. She sighed and tried to get some sleep, but she really coul. "Where are you Jasper?"She whispered to herself.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:05 pm

After searching. Jasper found that the buzz was from people being brought in after a Death Eater attach. Jasper finally walked toward the place he had left Sarah. "Hello angel." He said as he walked around the screen. Trying to put a smile on his face. He loved being there with her. But not with all that was going on. "Did you rest any?" He asked walking to her bedside. Laying the bag down so he could take Sarah's hands in his.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top