Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 31
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 31 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 31 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 31 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:08 pm

She shook her head no .She looked into his eyes and smiled. " Ya, your back." She said happily. She was so happy to see him. The nurse came over and removed the Screen. She quickly walked away. Sarah continued to stare at Jasper. She moved so he could sit down on the bed. She quickly crawled into his arms when he sat down. She closed her eyes. " I couldn't sleep without you here. It felt wrong too." She said lightly. She was happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 31 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Jasper looked up as the nurse came to remove the screen. She was staring at him. This made him very uncomfortable. When she had walked away Jasper muttered under his breath, "Why is everyone staring?" He just didn't understand. Looking back at Sarah. He smiled sitting on the edge of the bed. HOldin Sarah. "I know the feeling. The apartment was so empty without you. I will be very glad when you can go home again. We will watch TV, relax, eat, and you will rest." Jasper said smiling as he held Sarah.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:20 pm

Sarah looked at him gently and crossed her arms across her chest gently. " but there is so much i need to get done!!!" She said starting to argue with Jasper. She was going to argue her point. " I have to clean the house, i have to clean the nursery, I have to put up the drapes, and set up the crib and paint the walls. "She said starting to list everything that needed to get down. " i have to cook dinner." She said softly. She looked at Jasper. " I can not just relax. That is way to hard." She said sighed. She wasn't going to relax. Jasper would have to force her or chain her to the bed to get her to relax.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:25 pm

Jasper smiled as Sarah went on and on. Slowly he raised his hand so that her face was crawled in his hands. "Angel." He said as he kissed her on the nose. "We have time. 5 months. We have time. Plus you are not alone. You have me. Then there is always Zoe. She has been bugging the crap out of me. She wants to come for a visit. Put that hyper child to work. But you, my dear. Don't need to over do anything. Because if you do. We will be right back here. I can cook too. Granted it wont be as good as yours but I can cook also. Let me help. I don't want you and Abby stressed." Jasper said kissing her again. "Or. I will do it all while you are gone shopping one day."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:32 pm

"but.. But." She said pouting. She re-crossed her arms her chest. "No! I need to do something. I feel like I am taking over you and Zoe. Zoe has been bugging you about coming over for a visit.??" She said thinking. She looked at Jasper with puppy dog eyes. She smiled a naughty smile. " Please let me do something!" She said gently. She didn't know what to do. " Fine. I give up, but when you are gone. I will work like crazy. 'She said laughing a cute little evil laugh. She smiled at Jasper. " I will not put Zoe to work. She might be younger than me, but i will not make her do anything she doesn't want to do." She said lightly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:37 pm

"I'm not saying that you can't do anything. You should do something. But I just don't want you to be stressed. Take your time. But I know how you can get. You will work till you drop. That isn't the way to be either." Jasper said with a huge smile. "But I do have some ideas of what you can do." Jasper said getting closer to Sarah. He reached down and kissed her ear. Making sure no one was watching. "We can figure something out."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Sarah laughed and then hit him in the arm. " Jasper Devon Black!" She said laughing and then smiled. She turned around. She felt happy. " No. We already did that." She said laughing. She felt happy. She didn't know what to say or do. " Besides after Abby is born you will not get any for a longggg time" She said laughing. She knew this would be horrible for him.She smiled a sly smile at him, gently. She felt happy. She knew that would kill him. "So After Abby is born. i will put a bed in the Nursery, and sleep there, and you will have to sleep by yourself." She said light, still had that sly smile.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Jasper cluched his hands to his chest. "Oh," He feel back on the bed. "You are being so crul. What am I going to do?" After a few moments he started laughing. Sitting back up, Jasper looked at Sarah. "Just remember whereever you go. I am right behind you. So your not getting to far without me." He said with a huge smile on his face.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Sarah laughed. " Maybe it will do you some good. " She said laughing and felt happy. " i know you aren't far behind me. I reminds me. I need to get a small crib, like a playpen for Abby to sleep in our room until she is old enough to be put in the nursery." She said taking out a notebook out of her purse. She wrote it down. She had a ton of things to get and to do on her list. She laughed a nervous laugh. " I know I know." She said gently. She looked at Jasper. " jasper, I ahve been thinking about it..." She said leaned closer, and whispered in his ear. " I want to become a Death Eater." She whispered softly in his ear.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:00 pm

"Good." Jasper repeated with a snort. "If you think so." He looked back down. Watching Sarah start making a list. "We do have a lot to get but we will get it all. I am sure abou it. Make a list and we will get it." Fianlly saying with a small laugh. When Sarah suddenly turned the converstation. Jasper stared at her with wide eyes. He couldn't beleive what he was hearing. "Do you know what you are saying? Are you willing to put yourself in danger like that. To kill if he asks." Jasper contined to watch Sarah. He wanted to know if she had really thought about all that joining them would entail.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top