Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 41
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 41 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 41 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 41 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:00 am

She was still angry with him. She crossed her arms over her chest. "well i can wait. Its our little girl that needs clothes!! and things!! Like diapers, a baby bath tub, socks, shoes, and more clothes. "She said getting in a fuss. She was like a puffed up chicken or cat. She looked at Jasper. " I don't want to wear your over sized clothes." She said softly and looked away from him. "Jasper, you don't repeat anything i say when i am pregnant okay!?!?" She said still puffed up.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 41 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:15 am

"Yes mamam. I promise. No more talk about it." Jasper said quickly. He zipped his mouth shut and handed her the key. This made him smile a little. "I promise. I really am sorry baby. Abby does need stuff. Got to get her stuff. You know Zoe already has a bunch of stuff for her."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:22 am

Sarah was so confused, and her eyes and faces showed it. " Jasper, Sweetie, What are you talking about?" She asked him gently. She looked at the key he handed her. What the heck was this. She was more confused then ever. " Jasper. I am so confused!!" She said softly, then laughed. "It's okay. I just thought you called me fat. "'She said softly. She looked at him. She was still confused.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:27 am

Jasper couldn't help but laugh. "Nothing babe. It was just a movement to prove to you that I will not say another words about you and new clothes. Mum is the word. No more. I promise." He reached out to hug her again.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:35 am

She hugged him and smiled. " Oh Okay. "She said softly. She looked at him. "Zoe got her clothes but i told her not too!!' She said giggling. She was extermly happy. She thought Zoe hated her. She reached up and kissed him gently, then started to dance around the kitchen. this helped her out so much!! She started to hum a very dancey song. She looked a a retard, but she didn't care.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:46 am

"Zoe is a very intresting creature. She isn't completly over the last visit. Her hand is still healing but she isn't really mad." Jasper said with a smile. "Shopping has done her some good. Its allowed her a place to vent." He held Sarah closer to his chest. He listened to Sarah hum. "Oh, you want to dance." He started to dance along with her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:53 am

She started to dance with Jasper. She giggled. She hadn't this much fun in a very long time. She smiled. She looked at Jasper. She was getting tired fast thought. After a while, so stopped dancing. She looked into his eyes. She felt happy. " i am getting tied and we need a break. Are you going to carry me or do i have to waddle, like a penguin?" She said laughing, and started to waddle toward the bedroom .
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:04 am

Jasper walked behind Sarah for a while. Then he stopped and scooped her up in his arms. "Even though it is lovly watching you waddle. I like this sooo much better." He walked to the bed. "Oh lets see. Put you down here or here?" He said as he motioned for the bed or floor. "Hum. which one. How about here?" He asked smiling. Quickly he twisted around till he was sitting on the bed and pulled her down with him. "Better?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:10 am

Sarah giggled gently and smiled, when he scooped her up in his arms. " i think is better too.' She said kissing him, lightly. Her lips barely touching his. She looked into his eyes. She felt happy. She snuggled into his chest." I and your beautiful daughter, need some sleep." She said softly and crawled out of his arms and snuggled into her pillow that was her life saver. She pulled the blanket over her. She snuggled out ad closed her eyes, but she was missing something. Jasper.She was missing his arms.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:17 am

Jasper crawled till he was under the covers with Sarah. This was prefect. Just the two of them. Soon it would be three. But he wanted to remember this too. "Good night love." He whispered as he gave her a quick kiss. Snuggleing into the bed with his arm around her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top