Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 40
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 40 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 40 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 40 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:57 pm

She looked at him gently and smiled. She felt happy She looked away. "Why did you have huge fear of losing me?" She asked him gently, hugged him gently. She looked at him. She felt happy. She didn't know what to say or do or how to act. " I am still worried about you, and me. " She said softly. " I worry about our sex life! i worry about what will happen after Abby is born. I worry if i still look good naked to you." She said trying to contain her tears. She stopped speaking and looked away from him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 40 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:05 pm

"Sarah. Babe. You look sexy to me. No matter what. It more than just a physical attraction that makes you sexy to me. I know we will handel whatever problem that comes our way because we are togetehr." Jasper told her reaching up to cup her face. "Part of me is in fear that you will wise up. That life with a werewolf is not the best nor the safest. But without you, I will not be able to function." He lowered his head. "I feel so empty withotu you."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:01 pm

She giggled gently. She smiled at him gently. She felt so happy. She looked at him. " Jasper, I don't want to wise up, and I love you no matter what. I just plainly love you." She said gently and looked at him gently. She looked into his eyes gently. She kissed him softly. " Me without you is like a fat kid without candy."She said laughing gently. She felt happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:36 pm

Jasper smiled as he listened to Sarah. "Then you know just how I feel to." He told her kissing her back. Looking into her eyes was like heaven for him. He always did really enjoy it. It was a peaceful place to be. Her smile only made it better.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:53 pm

She giggled. She hugged him tightly. She felt overly happy. She eased herself up and helped him up and hugged him gently. She felt happy. She wrapped her arms around him and leaned up and kissed him oh so passionately. She was happy. She wrapped her arms around Jasper's neck and pulled him to her. She pulled away, before they got to carried away. " I miss this." She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:00 am

Jasper wrapped his arms around Sarah. Leaning down to meet her for a kiss. "I know what you mean. But I don't want to pressure you." He didn't like the idea of being rejected so he didn't want to start somehting and she push him away. "So any ideas there little one." He asked smiling as he looked into Sarah's baby blues.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:24 am

She laughed and nodded. then looked into his green eyes. " Well I read some where that sex can induce labor." She said softly and snuggled her head into his chest. She laughed as Jasper talked to Abby. "Well I hope no." She said gently. She sighed . " Jasper, Can we go shopping tomorrow for stuff for our little girl? Please." She said giving him the cute little puppy dog eyes and the cute little lip biting. She felt better. She looked down at her boobs. She sighed. " i think i need a bigger bra. "She said laughing gently. She felt happy. She was so happy. She rubbed her stomach. " But Abby is very sad that her daddy is ignoring her. "She said laughing.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:30 am

Jasper nodded. "Inducing labor. Not a good thing. We do not need that." This brought a small smile. "Might be fun but not good. Will have to be careful." He knelt back down placing a hand on either side of Sarah's belly. "I am so sorry lil Abby. I didn't mean for you to think you were being ignored. I never meant for that. Daddy love you. Daddy love both you and mommy. Never forgett hat." Finally he stood back up. "We sure can. You need new clothes. I have no plans. We can go." He said with a smile on his face. He wasn't like most guys. Clothes shopping was ok with him. Just as long as he could be with Sarah. That was the main part.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:38 am

Sarah looked at him and put her hands on her hips. " I need new Clothes!??!?!" She said starting to yell. She was extermly angry. " What do you mean by that, Jasper Devon Black?!?! I am fat now or something?!?1" She said starting to scream at him. She still angry. You never said a pregnant, hormonal, teenage mother to be needs new clothes. She looked him with rage in her eyes. '" How could you say i need new clothes!?!? I fit perfectly fine in my old ones.?!?!" She said stilling screaming. She took a deep breathe and waited for his response.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:49 am

"Wait you said you needed new clothes. Not me. I just repeated it. I didn't mean anything by it. I was only repeating you. That was all. Personally you could just walk around in mine and I would be ok with it. You know I ddin't mean to hurt you feelings babe. I was just repeating you." Jasper tried to make up for his stupid comment. He didn't mean anything by it. He was only repeating her. He felt so horrible now.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top