Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 21 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 21 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Sarah looked down at him and she felt tears coming out of her eyes and she felt her heart break. " Jasper. Why would you want to stay with someone that put you through this. I trust you with some things, but no my whole heart, not yet." She said removing his hands from her face. She held them in her own. She cried. " I want you to stay, but only if you want too." She said gently and looked away. The color was gone from her face and her eyes were lonely and didn't sparkle. " I love you Jasper. I love you so much it scares me." She said gently and looked away. She looked at Jasper. " Right now. I jsut need to cry and be loved. is that to much to ask for?" She asked him quietly. She looked down at her hands. After he didn't asked. She got up. " i get it. " She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 21 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:42 pm

"You didn't give me a chance to answer that question, Sarah." Jasper said in a really low voice. He stood up and walked to where she was. Walking up behind her, Jasper carefully and cautiously put his arms around Sarah. "Why do I put up with your mood swings, you ask. You are my life. The other half of my soul. Without you and I die. I know no other way. I love you Sarah. We will get through this. That I can promise you. We will get through it. Together. You. Me. and Abby. A family. A family the way it should be." He stood there for a few moments holding her. Not knowing what else to say he held her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:47 pm

Sarah turned around his arms and cried into arms. She cried and cried and cried. After she soaked his shirt. She looked up at hi and smiled.She snuggled into his arms. She closed her eyes and tried to relax. she felt better. She got everything out. " I'" She said gently said threw he more tears." Love you too." She said gently. She looked at him. She looked into his eyes. her eye were shining and not dim anymore. " You can say no to this, but Do you want to take a bath with me" She asked him lightly, waiting for his answer.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:50 pm

Jasper smiled as Sarah began to calm down. He hated to see her so upset. But also understood. "I love you too baby." He said as he looked into Sarah's tear streaked face. "You know that I would love to take a bath with you."He told her with another smile.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Sarah smiled gently and looked at him and pulled into the bathroom and turned on the water and filled up the tub and put bubble bath in the water. She waved her wand, the light dimmed and lite the candles. Everything turned Romantic. She stripped down and eased herself into water, and moved up, so Jasper could move in behind her. She thought maybe it would make their relationship stronger. She rubbed her stomach and as Abby kicked it. " You like the water don't you." She said lightly. She waited until Jasper was behind her. When he was. She turned around and kissed him passionality. She put his hands on her stomach.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:02 am

Jasper smiled as Sarah led him to the bathroom. He watched her get the tub and everything ready. He could feel the atmsophere change. From the tension that was only moment before to a thick romatic. He relaxed and was happy. Leaning against the door he watched Sarah undress and get in the tub. Once she was there. He followed, doing the same. Once he was in the tub behind her she turned around. They kissed. It was so passionate. It was almost like fireworks going back off. Slowly Sarah laid Jasper's hands on her belly. He leaned he head down till he could kiss her shoulder. "This is prefect."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:08 am

She smiled. " yes it is." She said gently and smiled when he kissed her shoulder. She planted small kisses on his collarbone, then slowly kissed his neck, biting it off and on. She when from his neck to his cheek, then to his lips, and kissed them softly and romantically. She felt overjoyed. She pulled away, and starred deep into his eyes. She kissed his collarbone more roughly. She knew he liked it there. She know he did . She continued, then gently licked it gently and lustfully. She wanted him so bad.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:13 am

Jasper looked at Sarah. He knew that his hunger could be seen out his green eyes. He enjoyed very much the treatment he was getting. He reached out for Sarah's face. Kissing her a little roughfully on the lips. The made his way to her ear. Kissing and nibling on it. "You are driving me crazy babe. Do you have any idea how bad I want you?" He whispered in rough gasps. Moving from her ear down her neck. Down to her shoulder. He kissed his way from one shoulder to the next and back up to her other ear. Nibbling along the way. God he wanted her so badly. His bady was full of need.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:20 am

She smiled. She kissed his collarbone then down his abs, nibbling down the way. She moved her way back up. She kissed his collarbone, then neck to his ear, nibbling the spot that made guys go crazy, then back up to his lips. She pressed her body close to his. She wanted him so badly. She brought his hands to her to her breasts. She wrapped her legs around his waist. She wanted this so badly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:26 am

Jasper took Sarah into his arms. He loved the idea of being with her in the tub. Holding and massaging his way. Just like everytime before. When the two became one it was full of Magic. At least that was still the same.

Jasper laid back against the side of the tub holding Sarah. "I love you baby."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top