Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 20 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 20 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:27 pm

She shook her head, no, crying. " You have to take care of her. Zoe will help you. You will be a better dad, than I will ever be a mother. I am sorry. i can't trust you or anyone just yet." She said softly. She looked down at er belly. She rubbed it gently. She felt herself trying. " Jasper, I love you too." She said gently. She looked at him gently. She looked away. "I did you to promise me. That when you take this baby. Abagail. Care for her then best you can, and never tell her about me. Please promise me that." She said gently. She got up. She kissed his cheek. " I love you just always remember that. you will find someone to love more than me. "She said lightly. She started to pack her suitcase. " you can have this apartment." She said rubbing her hands and joints.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 20 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:39 pm

Jasper stood up quickly. "I will not take your home from you. If this is what you truely want I will go." Jasper said as he started toward the door. "I have no idea how to be a parent. I had hoped we would figure all that out together. I trusted you. But I see that was never going to happen." Jasper was shocked when Sarah kissed his cheek. After what she was doing to him, she still kissed him. "Sarah. I can't take her. When I leave this apartment I'm going back to the Malfoy's. I am going back to You Know Who. I will be punished for being so disloyal. But that is what I deserve. I left his work to be with the woman that I love. To have a life with her and now a family. But it is obvious that she doesn't want me. So to solve the entire problem I will take myself out of the equation." Jasper turned to face her. "Just remember this. I left this world loving you. You were the only woman to hold a place in my heart." Japser looked down at her belly. "Abby know that you were the most prefect baby that ever has been." Looking back at Sarah. Tear fille dhis eyes. "I love you guys. This kills me to do." He turned to open the door. As he started to open it he stopped.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Sarah looked at him, crying. She felt herself dieing. " Jasper, After you leave. you will never talk to me or hear my voice ever again. I wish that Abby would live without me, but she can't" She said gently and felt looked at him gently. " Jasper, Try and be happy without me.'" She said gently. She closed her eyes and looked down. " Jasper, I want you. I really did. I just can trust you. i am trying" She said softly. " Take my home. I won't need it anymore." She said softly and smiled. "Good Bye Jasper." She said lightly. She pushed him out the door and locked. She grabbed her wand, and rubbed her belly. "I am sorry."She said said and held her wand to her heart. but she couldn't do it.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Jasper slide down the other side of the door. "Sarah. Don't do anything stupid. Don't forget this door can not keep me out." He hated to say that. "Lets talk this out first and then I will pack a bag and give you some space. No more screaming, no more yelling."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Sarah looked at the door and sighed. She opened the door and opened it. " jasper, I love you. i am sorry. My emotions are just being weird. I just wish i could stop it but i can't" She said gently and looked into his eyes and felt her heart breaking in two. she looked at Jasper. She gave him a smile that could break anyones heart.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:41 pm

Jasper turned to face Sarah. Actually it was more like he looked up to face Sarah. "Can we talk now?" He asked in an almost whisper.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Sarah looked at him and nodded. " yell at me, if you want i don't care." She siad softly and closed her eyes and walked to the sofa. She rubbed her belly. She wanted to cry. She was so miserable. She looked at Jasper. " Leave me if you want, hit me. Do something." She said gently, she was waiting for her punishment.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Jasper stood up from his seat and walked into the apartment. He closed the door behind him. "I have no intentions at all to yell at you. You have not said anything that I didn't deserve. A little harshly, maybe, but still the truth." He looked at Sarah. "We need to talk. There are things that. If we are going to make this." Jasper stopped as he motioned between them. "To work. I know I have a lot I haven't confided in you about." He sat in a chair facing Sarah. The last thing he wanted to do was crowd her. "I am not leaving. At least not yet. I'm not going to hit you. I am sitting here. I am willing to talk if you are. And then if you still need time or whatever. I will leave. But for only a few days. I honeslty don't think I could be gone to long." He looked up at Sarah. His green eyes begging for her to understand and take the time to calm down.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Sarah looked at him and nodded gently. " I am sorry. I haven't really learned to trust people. I try too, but it is extremly hard. You have to take it slow with me. I have a no good history. Everyday. You are he reason I smile. Everyday, you are the reason I look forward to living, but i promised you i would not break your heart, and i broke that promise. I dont care if you break my heart. Its already broken to many times." She said softly and looked down. She gave him a sad, lonely smile. " i just ask one thing. You don't hurt our daughter. Please don't break her heart." She said softly. She looked at him. Her eyes said it all. She was dieing inside. Her face went emotionless. But her eyes didn't. They were dim, and sad and not sparkling. she was slowly dieing on the inside. Her heart was, not literally, but in that sense.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:25 pm

Jasper sat listening to Sarah. He understood where she was coming from. He had the same issues at times. "Sarah. I understand where you are coming from. You will probably never find anyone that understands that as much as I do. Until I met Zoe I never knew what it was like to trust anyone. Everyone I ever knew and even those before me always left me. It was something I became use to. Not that I wanted. I met Zoe and realized there was someone out there that wouldn't leave me. That I could trust. But it wasn't easy. Some days it still isn't. I want to trust you. In some ways I trust you more than I do Zoe. Its just that I have known Zoe for a very long time. We talk. She knows things about me that no one else does. I am willing to share those things with you. But only if you want." Jasper said looking back down to the carpet. After a few minutes of silence. He started again. "I don't expect you to trust me over night. But I hope that you will be able to, one day at least. Don't worry that you have broken a promise to me. Because you havn't. At least not yet. The day you leave me is the day you ahve broken it." Sarah sat there being really queit so he decided to take a chance. Slowly he knelt down in front of her. Reaching up to raise her face to his. "I love you. I love you more than life itself. I will always do what you need. If you need me gone. Then I will. It will hurt like hell. But I will do it. Only because I love you. If you need me to stay. Then I am here. No questions asked. I am willing to do anything to make this work." He told her as he knelt in front of her holdin her face.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top