Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 11 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 11 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:20 pm

She giggled and smiled. " But you never saw me in your shirts.' She said gently and hugged him .She felt happy. She looked at him. She felt happy. She looked at him. " I am going to get Fat jasper!!! FAT!!" She said gently, she looked down at her stomach, but that was ok. " but i need to to support a healthy baby." She sad gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 11 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Jasper smiled. "But I can. Anytime you want. Or out works too." oops he had not meant to say that last comment out loud. He blushed. Slowly he reached out to touch her stomach. It was still flat and prefect. But it was beautfiul. Slowly Jasper knelt down and leaned forward to softly kiss her belly.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Sarah giggled. She smiled gently. and softly. " Don't touch my nasty belly." She said gently, giggling. It tickled. It was her most ticklish spot ever. She moved. She felt happy. She looked at Jasper. She didn't know what to do. " Jasper, I am sorry. i will get fat and nasty looking" Se said gently and looked at him. She was tired. She moved around and faced Jasper.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Jasper watched Sarah as she moved. He reached up to lightly touch her face. "There is no way you will every be nasty or ugly in my eyes. This." He said as he let one of his hands fall to her belly. "Will only make you ever more beautiful."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:40 pm

She smiled and felt happy. She started to cry. She was happy. She looked into his eyes. She felt happy. She buried her head into his chest gently. She looked at him. She closed her eyes ' Sorry. I am emotional." She said gently and felt happy. She looked at him. She loved him with her whole heart. She looked at him. she pulled her blanket over him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Jasper smiled and hugged Sarah closer to his chest. He held the blanket close with one hand. "You have a right. Our little one is playing with your emtions and from what I have heard he or she will be doing that a lot for a while."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:50 pm

This made Sarah cry more and more. " You called it our little one?" She said crying more. She tried to calm down and she was happy, sad, emotional and everything a pregnant, teenager would be like it. She looked at Jasper. She looked at the tv and turned it off. She yawned gently and tried to keep up, bu the weight was pulling her down. She slowly took a short 5 minute nap. She open her eyes and looked at Jasper.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:57 pm

"Thats what it is." Jasper whispered as Sarah fell asleep. He sat holding her. Running his hand through her lovely hair. After a few minutes she woke and looked up at him. "Hi." He said with a smile.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Sarah rubbed her eyes gently and smile. She felt happy. She looked at him. She felt overly happy. She snuggled closer to him. She was drained. She looked at him with a blah look on her face. She felt overly happy and joyful. She really was . She hugged him. " I love you Jasper. You don't even know how much" She said laughing lightly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Jasper laughed a little as he watched Sarah. "I love you too. Same here." He told her hugging her again.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top