Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 10 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Sarah looked at him gently and smiled. She snuggled down in her chair and yawned. She didn't feel so well. She looked at Jasper. " Are you sure I can't do anything for you?" She said getting up gently and walked into the kitchen and grabbed some mac and cheese nd heated it up in the microwave. She grabbed a spoon and went back to the chair and sat back down and started to eat it. She looked at Jasper. " Are you? I can make anything you want. "She said pleading him. She needed something to do.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:34 pm

"Baby. Please. Just relax. You don't have to wait on me like this. You need to relax. You are taking care of two people now. And you need to keep the two most important people in my entire world safe." Jasper tried to reassure her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Sarah crossed her arms and started to pout gently. " Fine." She said finishing her food, and then she had to pee. She took her dishes to the kitchen and washed them. She went to the bathroom and when to the bathroom. She washed up and walked back to the living room. She moved to the couch. " Come sit with me Please." She said gently and leaned up, so he could move in behind her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Jasper grabbed two glasses and filled them of water. Taking them to the living room with him. He placed them on the coffee table. Decided to be prepared. Carefully he climbed onto the couch behind Sarah. He sat down streching his right leg out behind her in the cusions. He gently pulled Sarah back until she rested against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her. "is this ok?" He asked.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Sarah smiled and nodded. " This is fine, Jasper. ' She said gently and snuggled into his chest and yawned. She was extremely tired. This was alot of work for her. She was completely tiny. She had a tiny frame and features. She looked at Jasper. She felt happy. She grabbed a glass of water and took a sip. The coldness filled her thoart. She was happy. She pulled the blanket up around her body. She massaged hr own hands. they did hurt.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Jasper noticed what Sarah was doing and took her tiny hands in his. He started to massage them for her. He hoped to help ease the for her. She really did need to rest. She looked so tired. "Relax." He whispered as he lightly kissed her ear.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper. She glared at Jasper. She felt happy. She looked at Jasper. She pulled her hands out of his. " jasper, Please don;t do this." She said gently. She snuggled into his chest. She looked at him gently. " jasper, you don't need to take care of me. I need to talk care of you." She said gently. She looked at him and sighed. She felt happy. She didn't need to rest or relax.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:06 pm

Jasper watched Sarah take her hands from his. "But what if I want to take care of you. What if I enjoy it?" He asked as she brushed her hair away from her face. He sat with her in his arms. This made him the happiest he could possibly be.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Sarah looked at him and smiled. " Fine then," she said gently then paused and smiled. " Okay. But I am sorry in advance."She said gently. She felt happy. she looked at him. She felt so happy. She looked at him. She leaned up and kissed him. " i need to go shopping for new clothes, here soon. "She said gently. She got out of his lap and opened her closet and looked thought it.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Jasper watched Sarah. This brought a smile to his lips. "You don't need an excuse to go shopping." He crossed the room to stand by her. "But I also love seeing you in these." He said tugging on her sweats. "And my shirts." He smiled big at this idea.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top