Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 9 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:16 pm

She smiled brightly. She was happy. " Rub my back for me, Please. but after i get some food" She said gently and looked up at him with her puppy dog eyes. She was going to be drained by the end of the 9 months. She was going to be happy thought. She wondered what she was going to be having. She got up and walked toward the kitchen. She opened the fridge and started to look through the ridge. She found th chocolate cake she baked two days ago. She took a small slice and some Chinese food and carried it back to her bed and ate it all. She put the plates aside. She laid back down. " Okay now you can rub my back." She said pulling off her shirt. She waited.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Jasper smiled and stared at Sarahs back. Slowly he started massage her back. He wasn't the best massager but he would do his best anyway. "How is this?" He asked after a few moment.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Sarah smiled and nodded. 'jasper, you don't know how good that feels when your back feels like breaking" She said gently and closed her eyes and just laid there enjoying his touch. She felt at peace. ' Jasper, What do you want? A Girl or boy?" She asked him gently and felt so happy. She wanted a little girl .She loved little girls. She loved some little girl. Some times they would be evil. She looked at Jasper and felt happy. She removed his hands. " Thanks good Jasper. Why don't you go hang out with friends for a while?" She said gently. She wasn't trying to get rid of him. She just thought it would be a good idea. She put her shirt back on and curled up in the blankets and closed her eyes.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Jasper smiled when Sarah told him that he was doing a good job. He watched her as she laid there with him massaging her. The next question kinda stumped him. "oh. Thats a good question. As long as its healthy. I am ok with it. What about you?" He sat back as she put her shirt back on. How stupid he felt when he thought that he enjoyed her being topless. How selfish that had been? He shook his head a moment and realized that Sarah had asked him question. "No, I don't really want to go out. Plus Zoe would be the only other person I would want to hang out with and she is busy."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:57 pm

((FYI. She was wearing a bra))

Sarah smiled at Jasper. She was happy. She looked at him gently and smiled. " Okay. Do you want me to make you anything to to eat or anything like that?" Sarah said gently. She looked at him and she smiled. She was so happy. She was felt happy. She looked at Jasper. She was happy that he didn't want to go out. She wasp freaking hapy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:01 pm

(lol. I figured as much. But he is a guy, remember. lol)

Jasper reached out to hold Sarah's hands. Lifting them to his face he laid a light kiss on them. Looking back up to her face he smiled. Lightly he brushed a strand of loose hair away from her face. "What I want." Jasper started then stopped. Looking into her beautiful blue eyes kept making him forget what he was saying. So he tried again. "What I want is for you to let me take care of you. You need to rest and relax. Let me paper and take care of you." He pleaded.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Sarah looked at him gently and smiled. " Well. No Jasper. I need to take care of you, Please Baby. i need something to do." She said gently and smiled and felt herself smile. She wanted him to take care of her, but she wanted to make him happy too. " I want you to be happy. " She said gently, getting out of bed. She walked to the kitchen and started to dig through the kitchen. She needed something to do. She rubbed her lower back. it hurt really bad. She needed to get used t it.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Jasper followed Sarah into the kitchen. He watched her looking for something. When he saw her rub her back, he quickly went to grab a few pillows and a blanket. Then placing them in a chair in the living room. He walked back into the kitchen. Quickly before she could object to him and as gentle as he could be picked her up. He crawdled her in his arms. "This makes me happy. Taking care of my baby." He stopped for a moment and smiled. "Guess that would be my angel and my baby." The grin taking up most of his face.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:23 pm

she glared at him and tried to get down. " Put Me down Jasper!!" She said gently trying to get down. She was trying to be independent. She was really was okay. She just some major back pain. No big deal. She was happy. She looked at Jasper. She sighed and gave up. She looked at him and smiled. " i give up. You can take care of me.. if you want, but don't strain yourself." She said lightly and looked at him. She was craving some milk. She got out of his arms and poured herself some milk. She drank it down and when into the living room. She sat in the chair jasper mad for her, and turned on the TV.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Jasper smiled as he watched Sarah try to be independent. He understood that action very well. He was the same way. But he really did enjoy taking care of her. He sat down at the table looking at Sarah in the living room watching TV. He could do this all day.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top