Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 36
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 36 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 36 of 52 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 36 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:29 am

Sarah was going to blow up, and she finally did. " LEAVE THE FREAK ALONE!!" she screamed at them. She just wanted to be left alone. She didn't want to do this anymore. She was tried and cranky. She was cranky. " Zoe was in the hallway because i told her to leave, and i wanted to left alone!!" She said screaming at them. She clenched her hands into fists. " I am freaking okay!!" She said harshly. She jsut wanted to be left alone. She grabbed a backpack and put some clothes in an some makeup and some blanket.s She got into the fireplace. she took some floo power and Yelled Hogwarts when she threw the floor power down. She got out of the Hogwarts fireplace and walked up to the Ravenclaw and snuggled into bed and cried.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 36 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:37 am

Jasper sat in the floor as he watched Sarah leave. "What. All I did was walk in. I had no idea." Jasper said. To no one in particualr. All he could do was shake his head. He was losing control. "Come on Zoe. We both need to get to St. Mungos. I can feel the change coming." Jasper turned around for a last look at the apartment. He had a strange feeling he wouldn't be back for a while. A tear felled down his cheek as he flooed.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:48 am

Sarah came back after a few hours away. Her apartment was empty. She felt horrible. She sat down in the rocking chair in the nursery. She felt horrible. She didn't know what to say or do anymore. She looked around her apartment. She had a feeling it would just be her apartment now. Not their. She felt like she ruined everything. She looked at the nursery. She hugged her belly. She started to sing:

Katy Perry
One Of The Boys
Thinking Of You
Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one
I still got the seed

You said move on
Where do I go
I guess second best
Is all I will know

Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What *you* would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes

You're like an Indian summer
In the middle of winter
Like a hard candy
With a surprise center
How do I get better
Once I've had the best
You said there's
Tons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test

He kissed my lips
I taste your mouth
He pulled me in
[ Katy Perry Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ]
I was disgusted with myself

Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into...

You're the best
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself
Let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know

Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes
Looking into your eyes
Looking into your eyes
Oh won't you walk through
And bust in the door
And take me away
Oh no more mistakes
Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay...

She stopped singing and started to ry. " I love you Abby. I know you daddy loves you too, but i hope to dear god that he will chose his best friend over me. I know it sounds wrong, but i made her hurt herself. I am a horrible person. Why did he have to love someone like me?" She said softly. She sighed and rubbed her belly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:03 am

<>

Jasper entered the apratment. He wasn't really sure if it would be empty or not. But he was very quiet anyway. Before he packed a bag he would take a quick shower. Jasper was hoping that Sarah would at least let him get one before kicking him out. He entered the bedroom to find Sarah in bed asleep. She was so beautfiul. This was gong to be so hard. He didn't want to leave. But he knew that she would make him. Grabbing a few pieces of clothing he turned on the shower and got in. His tears mingled with the water. Turnin ghis aback to the door he just stood htere.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:14 am

Sarah got up. She heard the water of the Shower running. She looked down at her bandaged arm. She had been cutting herself. she looked at the bathroom door. She started to cry. She looked at her belly and started to talk to her belly. " I am sorry for letting you down Abagail." She said softly. She hugged her belly. She got up and walked to the nursery. She sighed and sat back down in the rocking chair. she rubbed her belly. She started to talk away. " I am sorry I let you down. I let your father down. I let Zoe down. I let myself down. " She said softly. She swallowed the lump in her thoart. She felt horrible. "Abby, Maybe I should have you adopted, so you will go to a good family." she said softly. She looked down and started to cry harder. She held the letter she wrote for Jasper in her hands. She ripped it nd threw it in trash. She looked at her bandaged arm and un wrapped it. It was large cuts , smalls cuts and medium cuts on it. She sighed and rubbed her belly again. She clenched her hands into fist and punched her leg extremely hard. She was so angry with herself.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:21 am

Jasper got out of the shower and dressed. Well he didn't get his wish. He had really hoped Sarah would have come joined him. Taking a deep breath he walked back into the bedroom. He found the bed empty. Trying not to think he packed a small bag. He would send for the rest. Walking out of the bedroom he dropped his bag at the front door. Wondering where Sarah was. He could hear her crying. Jasper took a deep breath and went to face Sarah. Not knowing what was going on. Slowly he walked into the nursery to find her. "Hey." He whispered from the door. He saw the cuts on her arms. Jasper fought to keep all emotions off his face. What was going on? What had he missed. But he refused to ask. Waiting by the door frame for her to speak.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:37 am

She looked down. " Hey." She whispered. " So you are leaving, I see?" She said softly. She looked away from him. She looked down at her arm and looked back at him gently. Her blues had lost their glow and she had lost a bit of weight. She looked away from Jasper. She licked her lips,because they were dry from crying. " I hope.." She said in between tears. She looked down. She tried again. " I hope you have a good life." She said softly. She didn't want him to leave, but if she was causing him pain it wold be for the best right. " I am sorry for causing you so so much pain, Jasper. I hope.. "She stopped again. She swallowed back the tears again. " I hope you find someone that will not cause you so much pain and hurt. That you can be happy with." She said softly. She looked away from him. She balled her hands into a fists. She looked away from him. She rubbed her sore joints. She didn't know what else to say. " I really do hope you will find someone to love that will make you happy Jasper. I mean that from the bottom of my broken heart. "She said softly. "When you walk out that door. i want you to burn every memory you had with me. I want you to start fresh." She said softly. She looked away. She held her belly. She looked at her belly. Their daughter. They beautiful baby girl. She gave him a smile filled with pain, hurt and suffering.She felt hopeless. " Jasper, I am sorry I wasted your time. I wish you never had met me. I just ruined your life, but i wouldn't anymore." She said softly. She looked at him. " Just remember if you want to see your daughter any time you want. you can Jasper. " She said softly,still crying. She looked down at the floor. She felt her heart breaking. She felt like she was dying on the inside out. She didn't know what to say anymore. She really didn't. "Sorry. i couldn't be someone your wanted Jasper." She said softly.She gave him one last smile full of pain and hurt. Her blue eyes looked the same one.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:51 am

Jasper looked at Sarah. He had been wrong the entire three days. There he was worrying that she was pushing him out and it was never like that. He took a step toward her. Scared to close those last couple of steps. "Sarah. I dont want to leave. I was under the impression the last time I was here that I was being tossed. You told me and Zoe both to get out. When you left we just knew that this time it was for real." Finally without trying he closed those few steps. "I don't want anyone other than you. I know you are having some really weird mood swings. I want to help in anyway I can. Tell me what you need and I am more than willing to do it. Just let me stay. I will do my best to stop the hovering I'm doing. I will give you your space and stop dotting over you. You name it I'll do it. You are my life. Without you I have nothing and am no one." Jasper told her taking her hands in his and looking into her beautfiul blue eyes. "I love you. You have not done wrong by me. It is me who has done wrong. I love you." He waited for her response.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:02 am

Sarah looked at him and felt bad. "No Jasper, I am sorry. I love you too. i wasn't kicking you out. I just was depressed ' She said softly. She looked at him gently and looked down. " No Jasper. I love you being around me and taking care of me, Jasper. " She said softly. " I was so worried you were going to to leave me alone in this house." She said softly. She looked down at their hands. She started to cry more. " I am want you to stay. I just wanted to be love by the man i thought didn't love me anymore." She said softly. She looked down. She gave him a painful smile. She felt like crying more, but she tried to contain it. " You know what you can do for me. Just love. That's all I ask for. help me relax. I am so stressed." She said softly. She looked into green eyes. She crawled into his arms and hugged him and buried her head into his shoulder.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:10 am

"Don't worry. I will never leave you. Nothing can make me. You are my life." Jasper wrapped his arms around Sarah. "I am here. I'm not leaving." He kissed the top of her head. "Come you need to relax and calm down." Jasper said leading her back to the bedroom setting her in a chair. He walked into the bathroom and ran a warm bubble bath for her. Diming the lights. Jasper walked back out into the bedroom. "Come on. You need this."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 52 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top