Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 37
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 37 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 37 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 37 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:22 am

Sarah looked at him and nodded. She was shaking. She felt un-happy. she looked at him. She looked at him. She had her arms out for him to pick her up. She wrapped her arms around her and looked into his arms. She felt happy. She hugged him and walked to the bathroom. " You can join me if you so wish."She said gently. She gently closed the door. She felt happy. She stripped down and got into the warm water. She closed her eyes. it felt so good. "Jasper, The doctor gave you a orange liquid to calm me down if i needed it. Can i have it?"She said lightly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 37 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:53 am

<>

Jasper walked to the dresser to retrieve the medicine the nurse had given them. He handed them to Sarah. "Sounds good to me." Jasper said as he got into the tub with her. He hoped that she would be able to relax now.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:46 pm

Sarah smiled and snuggled into Jasper. She looked at him with her eyes. She took the medicine and calmed down ." Sorry I am so emotional." She said looking at him gently. She sighed. " I am just worried about the next five months. I am worrying about the things i have to get for her. I am worrying about our love life. That after Abby is born. I am worrying about if i still look good naked you. I am worrying about my school work about Abby is born!!"she said crying. She was so stressed. " Sorry. I am so stressed. I just wanted to be taken care of but i don't know. I am still worrying about if you will get tried of my emotions, and that you will get up and leave out of no where." She said looked away from.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Jasper wrapped his arms around Sarah. Pulling her closer to his chest. "Don't worry. We will get through this. We will get all that Abby needs. I know we will." He said into her hair. "I know you are worried. I wish I could help you relax. But I don't know what I could do to help. If you would just let me." He sighed. He really wished Sarah would talk to him. He didn't know what he could do to help but he was willing to try. "I love you Sarah. Nothing will changed this. Remember that."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:13 pm

Sarah smiled at him and snuggled into him. She looked into his green eyes. " You can help me relax, but just being with me holding me, yelling at me when i try to do something." She said laughing at the last part. She calmer because of the medicine. She looked into eyes once again. ' just help me Jasper, Just help me. " She said softly. She looked into his eyes. " Do simple things, like rub my back, kiss me and tell me you love me. Just be with me Jasper. That will help me relax. I just fee bad for having you do all these things, and i can't do anything for you." She said giving him a pained smile.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:21 pm

JAsper smiled. "I can do that. But what happens when you yell because I try to do those things. That only brings your stress level up again." He told her slowly. Pulling his arms back so he could massage her shoulders a little. "HOw is this?" He whispered. He was trying. He really was.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Sarah laughed. "I will not laugh. I will try my best not to yell. ' She said softly. She turned around and gave him a sweet, innocence kiss on the lips, then pulled away. She smiled when he started to massage her shoulders. " That is great Jazz." She said softly. She snuggled into him and turned so her right side was laying on him.She closed her eyes and melted into Jasper's touch. "I love you baby." She whispered sofly. She was slowly getting sleepy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Jasper continued to massage her shoulders. He kissed the one closest to him "Sounds good. Have you eaten anything?" He thought to ask as he massages her. "I can always fix somehting." Waiting to hear her repley he contined to rub her back.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:42 pm

She shook her head. " No. I really haven't eaten anything over the last few days."She said looking away. She yawned gently. she eased herself out of the warm water into the warm, humid bathroom air. She smiled at him. She wrapped a white big towel around her, gently. She waddled to the bathroom.She slipped one a white lacy bra, and some lacy white and pink undies. She looked around for some jammies. She found a blue shirt with a panda on it. She quickly found shorts that matched. She slipped them on. She eased herself into bed. She looked for Jasper. She didn't want to bug him. She eased herself back up and continued to waddle into the kitchen. She sat down at the kitchen. She waited for Jasper. He always made delicious dinner.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Jasper got of the tube behind Sarah. Letting the water out he cleaned the tub. Once that was taking care of he went and got dressed in a set of pjs. He walked into the kitchen to find Sarah. "Hi there. What do you have in mind. Lets see." He said as he opened the refrigerator door and looked insitde. "What to eat."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top