Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 44
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 44 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 44 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 44 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:45 pm

Sarah laughed and nodded gently. She felt happy. She continued to munch on her munchies. She offered him some popcorn. " You want some popcorn, babe?" She asked him gently. She smiled. She finished her soda. it was yummy .She was completely happy. She turned on the movie Twilight and started to watch it. She sighed. she loved how beautiful Edward was. " Edward is so hot" She said not thinking. She was happy.She looked over at Jasper. " Sorry Hunnie, He is" She said laughing and then kissed his cheek. She continued to think. " You know what Abby is born. we will not getting any sleep" She said softly, then looked at him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 44 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Jasper streched his arms out. Placing one arm under and around Sarah. He settled in to watching the movie with Sarah. After all it was her favorite movie. Personally he didn't understand the attraction to Vampires. But he did like the idea of the Werewolves in the book. That would be intresting to see. He reached for some popcorn when she offered it to him. Laying their beside her watching the movie. When Sarah said that Edward was hot he turned his head to one side. "Oh really." This brought a small laugh from him. "Its ok. If he was a real person I would have some issues but he is only a character in the movie." Snuggleing closer to Sarah. Proving he wasn't mad. Jasper nodded when Sarah said that Abby would be keeping them up. "True. But there are two of us. We will make it work." He reached over and gave her a quick kiss.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:27 am

She giggled and finished her popcorn and soda. She was happy. She rubbed her stomach. " I know , but she will need me most of the time. sorry baby. She will have to be breast feed for few months" She said laughing gently. She felt happy. She looked at him and shut off the TV. She looked at him lustfully. She tried to shake it off. She looked at him again. She got up out of bed, and walked into the bathroom and shut the door and tried to calm down, but they were not going away. She sighed, and opened the door and crawled into her pillow and buried her face in it, trying to ignore Jasper, because she wanted to jump his flesh.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:42 am

Jasper nodded. "Guess you are right about that. But I would if I could." This came out with a small smile and laugh. He looked into Sarah's eyes. God she was beautiful. He did love her. Slowly he raised a hand to touch her cheek. Sarah's never movement caught him off guard. She jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom. He was so confused. What was wrong? Just as quick as she left she was back. After a few moments he finally turned to her. "Uhm. Are you ok? What did I do?" He was so confused at the moment.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:50 am

Sarah laughed and shook her and bite her lip. " I am trying not to jump your flesh. I have strong sexual urges right not now, and i am trying to make them okay away." She said simply buried her head back into her pillow. She sighed, a heavy sigh. She was trying to ignore the sexual urges and want and needs. She hated this part of the pregnancy. She sigh again. " I suggest you not to touch me in any romantic way unless you want me to jump your flesh" She said laughing looking at him gently. She put her hands in fist and snuggled into her pillow more. She didn't know what else to do.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:59 am

Jasper looked at Sarah. Moments went by but it seemed like hours. Then her words sunk in. Once he understood all she had said it brought a huge smile to his face. He reached out and brushed a strain of hair from Sarah's face. She had it burried in her pillow so he wanted see some part of it at least. "And thats a problem. I have no problem with. Jump feel free. After all, it is yours too. To do with as you will. If you want to jump my flesh, come on. I think I can hold my own." His smile started to widen.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:17 am

She glared at him and shook her head no. She sighed and looked him and snuggled her body back int her pillow. She wanted to but she didn't know. She sighed and got up out of bed. " yes That is a problem. I huge problem. This is the first time I had this and we aren' even having sex" She said dramatically and snuggled back into her pillow. She started to cry, because she was confused, angry, and everything. She had her face completely buried in her pillow. She covered her body with the blanket, and she was so angry at herself. She sighed and she screamed into her pillow, in a harsh, angry voice.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:24 am

Jasper propped hiself up on his elbow. Looking back at Sarah. "Babe. There is nothing wrong with you wanting me. Its prefectly ok." He was a little confused. What did she mean by the first time they had this, so he asked. "What do you mean the first time we had this. Guess I'm a little lost." But he could see she was getting so angry. "Sarah, babe. Come on don't get mad."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:41 am

She sighed gently. She felt happy. She didn't know what to say. " Jasper, i mean this is the first time I ever felt it, randomly not on purpose." She said softly and looked at him gently. She had tears streaming down her face. She sighed and got up and grabbed her pillow. She walked over the couch and put her pillow down on the couch and snuggled down into it. she buried her head into her pillow. She sighed. She did everything wrong. She had this strong urge but she wa s pregnant. She turned off all the light. The house got cold and dark. She hope Jasper was sleep. She was cold but to stubborn to move. She was shivering uncontrollably. She sighed and tried to keep warm, but it didn't work.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:49 am

Jasper laid there in the bed for a while. He thought to hiself. Thinking thru Sarah's words. He let her have her moments. Maybe Sarah needed a few moments to herself. After about 15 minutes went by and she hadn't came to bed he got up. All the lights in the apartment were out. But that didn't stop him. He walked to the couch, kneeling beside it. "Sarah, come to bed." He saw her shivering. "Babe. come on. There is nothing wrong with the way you feel. It happens a lot to me. The only reason I don't act on them, is I don't want you to feel that I only want you for sex." Trying to brush a strand out of her face. Jasper really wanted to see her even if it was pitch black.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top