Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 45
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 45 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 45 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:02 am

She looked at him with Painful eyes. She was in alot of pain, emotional pain. She sighed. " Jasper, I just feel dirty, and i feel if i do, I will be teasing you. I dont want to tease you Jasper. " She said softly. She didn't know what to do. She snuggled back into her pillow. " Jasper, Go to bed. I will be out her if you want me or need to get you something" She said softly. She snuggled and still continued to shiver. She didn't know what else to do. She turned and had her back to him. She didn't know how much long he could stand her without the sex keeping hem together. She sighed. She realized their relationship was just sex, and Abby. Without Abby, and te sex they had. They wouldn't be Sarah and Jasper, She would just be Sarah and He would just be Jasper. She started to cry harder. Her hormones were killing her right now.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 45 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:10 am

Jasper sat down beside the couch. He wasn't going to bed. If she was going to stay out here, so was he. "How would you be teasing me? Don't you think I like to be teased. There is nothing at all wrong with the way you feel, or the way I feel. I wouldn't have it any other way." Jasper knew that people had to have the ability to have both a physical and emotional realtionship. Without one the other wouldn't work. There just wasn't any way. "Sarah, I don't think any less of you now, than I did a few hours ago. Actually I think more of you. You were honest. Very honest."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:21 am

Sarah looked at Jasper. " Jazz, How could you??!?!? If we didn't have the sex or Abby. It would not have a Jasper and Sarah. I would just be Sarah, and you would just be Jasper." She said through his tears. She looked away. She felt horrible. She didn't know what to say or do. She felt horrible. She looked away. " jasper, please go back to bed." She said gently and looked away, pushing him toward the bedroom." Get some sleep" She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:33 am

Jasper sat on the floor. Once again, he had opened his mouth and nothing of it had helped. "You know what. I think I will hush. I try and make you feel better and it all comes out wrong." He stood for a moment. Looking back at Sarah. "I love you Sarah. I wouldn't change anything that has happened or anything that could possibly happen. Just remember that." He bent down and kissed the top or her head. Not knowing what else to say he walked back toward the bedroom. Stopping at the door, he looked in. Knowing that he didn't want to go to bed alone he walked on down the hallway to the nursery. Jasper stepped in. He picked up a teddy bear that had been placed into the crib as a place holder. He took it to the rocking chair in the cornor. Sitting down he started talking to the bear. "I don't know what to do. Seems like I do everything wrong. What can I do to prove that I love her. That I am not going anywhere. That nothing is going to change the way I feel toward her." Rocking soon made him sleepy but he refused to get up and go to bed, so he stayed there.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:20 pm

Sarah heard Jasper in the nursery. She got up and waddled to the nursery. She walked inside " Jasper, babe, I am mad at myself. I am angry with me myself, and I am taking it out on you, and I am sorry . I am jsut nervous about the baby coming in 5 months and everything" She said softly and removed the bear from his hands and put it back in the crib. She sat gently on his lap. " I am really sorry Jasper. I was just so angry with myself. I know you love me. I know that. Do you think I don't?" She asked him softly. She looked away and got off of his lap, and looked away. She sighed. " You don't do anything wrong,Jasper. I promise. Its me that does everything wrong. " She said softly. She sighed and walked over and kissed his head lightly " if you need me or want me, i will be in bed." She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:59 pm

Jasper sighed when Sarah came in. He hadn't meant to wake her. But he was also so glad to have her with him. He would give anything to have her in his arms instead of the bear. Sarah took the bear from him and placed it back in the crib and took its place. Almost as if she had read his mind. He put his arms around her. "I know. Just sometimes I feel like I am not doing enough to show you I care.." He said. But it wasn't long before she got up and left the room. He stayed for a few moments. "It won't be long. You will be here with us. I love you Abby." Jasper closed the door to the nursery and walked to the bedroom. Glancing at the bed he walked toward the bathroom. Doing his round in the bathroom he crawled into bed with Sarah. Snuggling close to her. "Sarah, I love you. I will always need you."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:55 pm

Sarah felt happy. She turned and looked into Jasper's eyes. She felt happy. She kissed him lightly " I love you too Jasper. i am glad i am need. it makes me feel worth something " She said softly and looked at him gently and snuggled into his chest with her head. She wrapped her arms and legs around him gently. She looked into his eyes gently and felt happy. She closed her eyes and moved her hand up to the back to his skull and ran her fingers through his hair.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:08 am

Feeling Sarah around him like she was, made him feel the best. "You are worth more than the world to me. Don't forget that." Holding her as close to him as he could get her. "I love you more than life." He reached up to brush her cheek with his finger.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:15 am

Sarah looked at him and smiled gently and felt happy. " I love you too, baby" She said gently and looked away from him. " Jasper, I can't wait until our little one is here." She said softly and looked at him. She wrapped her arms around his waist, and her legs were wrapped around his legs. She felt happy. She didn't know what else to say or do. She looked away " Jasper, What if you stop loving me? What happens then?" She asked him gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:22 am

Jasper laid on his back. Two bodies entangled together into one. "I know what you mean. Abby will be here before we know it. Lets enjoy it just being the two of us while we still have it." Leaning down so he could kiss the top of Sarah's head. Her next words shocked him. Stop loving her. He reached down pulling her face so he could look into her eyes. "Is this what you are so worried about. That I will stop loving you. Sarah. That isn't going to happen. You are my other. I know that now. You hold the second half of my soul. I was made for you and you for me. Falling out of love will never happen." Now he started to understand her worries.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top