Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 46
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 46 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 46 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 46 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:35 am

Sarah harshly pulled her face out of his hands. She looked away about to cry. She untangled her body from him. She pulled away and sat up and looked down "Well ya. What if someone better comes along?!?! I am out the door!" She said softly, then broke down and looked away. She didn't know what to do, anymore. She felt unhappy and back down at her hand. She didn't know what to do. She got up and walked into the bathroom and starred at herself in the mirror. " ya. Someone better" She said softly to herself.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 46 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:41 am

Jasper was beside himself. What do I do? She won't listen. How can he explain to her that she is the only one that he wants. There isn't nayone out ther that he is going ot want beside her. She doesn't believe him when he tells her that she is the only person that he will ever want. He stood beside the bed walking toward the bathroom. "Sarah. Why won't you believe me? I never saw girls like most guys. Not till I saw you. And even now when I see other girls, they all pale in comparision to you. Why wont you beleive me?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:50 am

Sarah looked at Jasper and sighed. " i don't know. I guess I am still not used to it, really. I am sorry. I feel like a bad girlfriend." She said softly. She looked at him gently and looked down at her shoes. She felt bad. " Jasper, I feel ugly, fat and pale to everyone. I am even jealous of Zoe!! She had you before i ever had you. She still has some parts of you, that i will never had. I am afraid that you will realize that you never really did love me and walk out of my life forever." She said wiping her tears from her face, and looked away from him, ashamed.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:20 am

"Sarah, hun. You are not a bad girlfriend. You never could be bad. You are the best. This is all new. To both of us. It's a scary thought, everything we are going through. But together we will get through it all. That I will promise you." Jasper reached out to touch the side of Sarah's face. "You are not ugly. And never can be. You are the most beautiful thing I have even laid eyes on. I never knew beauty before you. I just wish you could see what I see." The comment about Zoe took him by surprised. "Why are you jealous of her? I am sorry babe, but I don't get that one. She is the last person that you should be worried about. I mean, she is more like my sister than anything or anyone. The reason she knows me better is that she has known me longer. But you know me more. You know more than she does in ways. And those are the ways I don't want to share with anyone but you. It hurts that you don't trust me enough. That you think I am going to leave. I am not. This is where I want to be. Beside you forever. With our little girl and all the others that we bring into the world with our love."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper. She looked away ashamed. " I am jealous of her because if we decide not be together in the future or something goes wrong. She will always be your best friend. You will always talk to her. She will always be close to you. I, on the other hand, might not be. I might be thrown out of the picture." She said gently and looked away and moed away from him. She knew she should have said that.. She took a deep breathe. She looked at him and shook her hand, gently Jasper, I DON"T trust me 11" She said finally admitted to him ." Jasper, When I look at you. I feel like Iam not good enough for you. I am pregnant. I look at all the other girls and wish you would have picked one of the because you wouldn't have to deal with my crazy emotions and you would actually be happy. You wouldn't have me to burden you. Jasper, I was born a mistake. I feel like a mistake!!" She said softly. She looked at him with tears streaming down her face. She looked down at her belly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:57 pm

All Jasper could do was look at Sarah. He had no idea what to say. Nothing he said did any good. But if he just stood there and was quiet she would think he didn't care. But she didn't believe him when he did tell her. What could he do? Jasper was so confused right now it wasn't funny.

But Sarah was right. His friendship with Zoe would probably be there for years to come, but how is that any different than if she was his sister. Jasper looked at the floor. "I have no intentions at all of going anywhere. The only way I would go anywhere would be because you kicked me out. The only way you would not be in my life would be by your own choosing, not mine. Because I didn't have a life before you. I don't know how to get you to understand and accept that."

Jasper sat and listened to Sarah. She felt that she was the mistake and that she wasn't any good for him. Boy did she have that backwards. He sat of the floor looking up at Sarah. "If anyone in this room was born a mistake, it would be me, remember. After all, my parents did ditch me within hours of my birth. In the middle of the forest for god sake. They didn't even have the decency to give me to anyone. Throughout my entire life everyone I cared about has left me. Then I met Zoe. We connected but nothing like what we have. What me and Zoe have is a sibling relationship that is all that will ever be." Jasper took a deep breath. The pain was ripping through his chest. He felt as if his world was about to crash around him. "If I had never met you I would never be the person I have become since I met you. You are not a burden. If I didn't care I would have walked out the first day. Or even the day you tossed Zoe out. But I care. I'm not like all those others. I only wished you would open your eyes and see that."

Jasper stood he grabbed a blanket that had been tossed to the floor. Stopping at the door. "Sarah, I don't want anyone else. Before you I would have said I never wanted anyone. But you are my life. You are the reason I am here. I love you. More than my life, I love you." He walked out into the living room sitting on the couch he cried. If felt like his entire world had crashed and he didn't know what to do.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Sarah knew she had screwed up. She looked down at belly. She had pushed him to far. She knew. She really did. She cried hard and harder, until she threw up in the trash can beside the bed. She started to cry harder and harder. Her stomach hurt. Her heart was breaking. She punched the bed. She didn't know what else to do. She didn't know what else to do. She felt like crap. She walked into te bathroom and curled up near the toilet crying. Still puking because she was crying so hard. Alone in this world now. She looked around. She curled up and continued to cry.

Sarah looked down at her belly, and she started to talk to Abby. " Abby, Sweetie. I love you. You mean th world to you, but Mommy screwed up with daddy. She might never ever have him back. " She said through the tears. She didn't know what else to do. She got up and waked out to the living room and to the couch and looked at Jasper. It broke her heart. She looked and ran to the bedroom. She closed the bedroom door and locked herself inside. Days had pasted since the fight. She never came out to eat or to clean up. She was slowly killing herself.

Sarah had her heart broken. Her heart was broken. She had some food in the room she ate for Abby. To keep hr healthy. She had been crying and puking. Her weight got down. She lost a bit of weight, like 5 pounds. She didn't know what to do anymore. She had lost the one person she cared about. Her face was sunken, her eyes had dark circles under then. Her stomach was empty. She was still locked inside of the bedroom. She slid a note under the door for Jasper.

Dear Jasper,

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I feel like you don't want me anymore. I wish i could be something you wanted. I feel like you don't want me. I know you don't. I am sorry for ruining and destroying your life. I love you with all my heart, and i know you will be happy. You can be happy. If you chose to leave me and never come back. i promise you that much. I love you with all my heart. But my heart is broken, because i know I screwed up with you. I know I hurt you. I am sorry for everything. Just please remember i love you and i will be waiting and slowly dieing inside. if you want me plase let me know.

Love Sarah

She hoped Jasper found and read the note. She curled back up into a ball . She didn't know what to do anymore. She felt lonely. She was lonely. She knew Jasper would leave any time soon. She just knew it. She looked at her wand. It looked so inviting and beautiful right now.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Jasper sat on the couch. He could hear Sarah in the other room. The more she cried the harder he cried. His heart broke into as he laid there listening. Not knowing what to do, Jasper was beside himself with worry. He tried the door but was not able to get it open. What would Sarah do if he broke the door? Would she forgive him for it or would that just add fuel to the entire problem. He needed to get out and clear his head.

Days passed. Jasper came back every day. Trying to get into the bedroom. Each day was the same as before. He was as lost as ever, what would he do. There was no sign in the apartment that she had been coming out of the room. This worried Jasper so much. What was she doing? What had she done? What about Abby? Fear filled him. He walked to the door and knocked again. Still nothing. But this time he found a note.

This was what he needed to hear. She loved him. Nothing else mattered. He knew that he loved her and this was proof that she shared the love. "Sarah, please open this door and let me in. I am here. Please. I love you I told you I would never leave you." He tried the door again. Still locked. Putting his shoulder into the door, Jasper pushed with all his might. The door fell into many pieces onto the floor with a loud crash. There she was laying on the bed. It as obvious she hadn't been eating like she should and was so upset. Just as her hand extended toward her wand he dove. "No Sarah, Please No." His hand just did reach hers before she grabbed her wand.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:26 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper. Her face was sunken and drained of any color. Her body was weak. She didn't know what to say. She felt horrible. She had dark circles under her eyes and her lips were dry and chapped. She curled up away from him and looked away Ashamed. She couldn't talk, and she didn't want to want to talk. She saw he had broke down her door. She sighed and looked away. You could tell she lost alot of weight, about 5 pounds from throwing up and crying. Her skin clung to her thin body.

She didn't know what to say or do. " Jasper" Her voice was wea and drained and she looked away . She didn't know what to do or say anymore. She looked ashamed with didn't not look good on just a thin, drained face. She didn't know what to say . She looked at him with pleading eyes. She looked horrible, like she was dying and she was. she was losing weight was not healthy for Abby. She curled up to a ball on the bed. She was sick. She was mentally sick.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:44 pm

Jasper stood looking at Sarah. He watched her stain to breathe. Being locked inside this room had taken a huge toll on both Sarah and Abby. He was furious with himself. Not waiting for Sarah to answer or protest. Jasper reached down and carefully picked Sarah up, wrapping a blanket around her small body. She looked so sick. Abby had to be in trouble. If Sarah, looked this weak and drained, Abby was in worse shape.

Not stopping to grab anything Jasper stepped into the Floo network. Flooing to St. Mungo's again. He rushed to the desk. "I need to see someone, somewhere. My girlfriend is very very sick and she is 5 months pregnant. I am in fear of both of them. Please someone help us."

Healers rushed to his side. Taking Sarah from him. Jasper fought to stay by her side. But guards came to separate Jasper and Sarah. "No you don't understand I need to be with them." Jasper urged. The guard looked at him. "Excuse me mister, you will need to leave. You have done enough harm." Jasper stopped where he stood. They thought he had done this to her. Maybe they were right. But Jasper wouldn't leave.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top