Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 24 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 24 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:53 pm

She laughed. She smiled at Jasper. " No don't do that." She said laughing. She kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck, gently. She felt happy. She pulled away after a while. She looked into his eyes. She had a long day. She smiled at the Nursery. she felt happy. she looked at him. She touched her belly gently. " I can't wait." She said gently. She sighed. "What do you think she will love like?" She asked him softly, and laid her head on his chest.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 24 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Jasper tightened his arms a little. "But I will." He told her with a huge smile on his face. "Because it is true." He told her. Jasper saw that she was tired. "Why don't you go sit down. You have had a long day." He finally told her, kissing her ear. Jasper led Sarah back out into the living room, to the couch. They sat down together. "What our little girl will look like? Thats a hard one." He thought for a little. "I hope she looks like her beautfiul mother."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:07 pm

She smiled gently and snuggled into his arms. She smiled, a huge smile, when he said he hoped that she will look like her beautiful mother. She was about to cry again, but it was tears for joy. She looked at Jasper. " well I hope she looks like her daddy. Well I would prefer that she looked like daddy." She said gently and smiled at him again. She closed her eyes and felt overly happy. "Jasper, Can I ask you question?" She asked him gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:13 pm

"Oh trust me. One of my ugly mugshots around here is bad enough." Jasper said with a small laugh. He did have fun picking on Sarah. But he meant what he said. A girl would look so much better favoring Sarah. He looked back at her when she asked him if she could ask her a question.. "Sure babe. Ask away."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:18 pm

Sarah took a deep breathe. She looked down. " What did you think of me of the day you say me with Zoe that day at Hogsmead?" She asked him gently and looked around. She moved away from him gently. She always wanted to become a Death Eater, if i would keep them together. She played with her hands and was away from him. " Jasper, Why are you a Death Eater?"She asked him, softly, in a whisper. She got off te couch and and waited for his answer. She continued to stare at her feet.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:28 pm

Jasper looked down. "The first question will be a lot easier to answer than the second." Jasper told her finally looking back at Sarah. He smiled. "The first day I saw you was almost like the first time I had really seen the world. I mean I have always been looking aorund. But that day. Things were clearer. I saw you and Zoe talking. At first I was only going to speak to Zoe but once I saw you. You were all that I cared about. I just had to get to know you. I thought you were the most beatifulest thing I had ever set my eyes on. And you still are. I felt a pull towad you. Almsot like you were suppose to be a part of my life." Jasper looked up at Sarah smiling. HOping she understood how much he loved her.

"As for the second question. Well. I became a Death Eater because of the Malfoys. They took me in when no one else would. They helped me to feel like I had some sort of hom. No matter how twisited it became. I still had a home. A place where I could be me. I loved it. At first. But then people that I saw. People I was made to hurt. That started to get to me. But I deal." Jasper looked back up. That was the first time he had really ever admitted to any one outside of DeathEaters that he had killed, attcked and hurt people.

"I would ask what you think of me now. But I probably don't want to know." Jasper said looking back at his hand.s
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:35 pm

She walked over to Jasper and took his hand in hers. She pulled him to her She hugged him tightly. She continued to hug him. " I still love you. I will always love you even if you are part of the Death Eaters." She said stroking his cheek gently. She felt alot better. She had to ask him and he told her. She pulled away from him and looked into his eyes gently. She felt herself get to know him a little bit better. She looked into his green eyes. She felt happy. She put a hand on his cheek and she kissed him lightly, then pulled away. She was trying to show him. She didn't care. She really didn't. She hugged him. She hugged him tightly. She yawned gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:56 pm

Jasper sighed when Sarah told him that she didn't care. That made him feel so much better. At least she accepted him. That was all that mattered. Reaching out to take her hands in his. "You have no idea who good that makes me feel. I am so glad to hear that. I have been worrying for so long." Jasper wrapped his arms around Sarah. Hugging her tight to his chest. Kissing her lips. He was so happy. Then he saw her yawn. "Looks like someone is sleepy."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:19 pm

She shook her head no. " i am not sleepy." She said that then she yawned again. "I hope it makes you feel good." She said gently lightly. she looked at him and buried her head into his chest. She closed her eyes. she didn't want to move. Her legs hurt and she didn't want to walk anymore. She felt happy. " I don't want to walk anymore." She said softly and looked up at him, with puppy dog eyes.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Jasper looked down at Sarah. "I take that as my cue to take my beautfiul angel to bed." Slowly Jasper stood. Making sure he had a good hold. Last thing he wanted was to drop Sarah. Walking into the bedroom, he laid her down on the bed. "Is this better." He asked from the side of the bed.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top