Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 25 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Sarah nodded .She smiled. " You are so good to me, Jazz." She said lightly, and snuggled into her pillow. She buried her face in it. She yawned away. She rubbed her stomach. " I can't wait until these 5 months are over." She said to Abby in her stomach. She couldn't wait to hold Abby in her arms. She couldn't wait to see Jasper to hold their daughter for the first time. She was happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 25 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Jasper smiled as he looked down at Sarah. "But I love it. Wouldn't have it any other way." He told her wrapping a blanket around her. "Now rest. Your tired. I'm not going anywhere. But you need to rest." Finally kissing her on the lips then forehead.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper, and nodded. She snuggled down in the blanket and pillow, but she just couldn't fall asleep. She have alot of things going though her mind. She didn't know what to think about it anymore. She sighed and felt crappy. She buried hr head into her pillow and tried to rest, but couldn't. She got out of bed and sneaked to the nursery. Sh touched the crib gently. She sighed and rubbed her belly. " I can't wait until i get hold you." She said gently. She walked over to the rocking chair and started to rock in it gently, and closed her eyes and started to think alot of different things.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Jasper must have doozed off in the chair near the bed. Because when he woke up he had a really bad cramp in his neck. Trying to get it out he decided to get up and walk. He glanced back at the bed. Seeing it empty he wondered where Sarah had gone. He walked to the room he knew she would be. As he turned the cornor, He was right. THere she sat in the rocking chair. He walked over to it and knelt down. "Are you ok? Want to talk?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:54 pm

Sarah opened her eyes to see Jasper. " Ya, I am okay. " She said softly. She looked Jasper and looked down at her hands. " I just couldn't sleep. That's All. Why do you go back to bed. I will be in a few." she said lightly. She put her hands on her belly. She felt happy. She looked around the nursery. She was about to cry. She wanted to hold her little girl so badly. She didn't want to be pregnant anymore. She just wanted her daughter, Abagail, to hold and touched and feed, and hug. She had put te block letters on the wall. They were black with white polka dots. They spelled Abagail Zoe Black , across the wall. She smiled at the name. She loved her daughter so much already.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:57 pm

"Are you sure?" Jasper asked. He could tell that something was bothering her. "I'm here if you need to talk." He said looking in the direction that she was looking. "I like. When did you put these up?" Looking back at Sarah. "I am so looking forward to when she gets here. Of course I am also scared out of my mind."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Sarah smiled and nodded. " yes I am sure, Jasper."She said gently and smiled. She looked down. She felt very emotional right now. She looked at him. " I put them up yesterday." She said lightly. She felt happy but scared but excited all at the same time. " jasper, i want to hold our daughter in my arms so badly." She said choking back the tears. She looked away from him.

Spoiler:
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:14 pm

"I know. My arms itch to hold her. I am so excited. But terrified as well. What if I do something wrong?" He said. "I dont really have anyone that I can ask either. Just worries me. Then what if I miss something. What if she comes on a full moon? Then you will have to go through it all alone." Jasper said looking back down at his hands. This was something that he was worring about.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Sarah walked over to Jasper and hugged him from behind. " What if she does come on a full moon? I hope Zoe will be there with me. So I have to go it all alone. I will be fine. We will be fine."She said moving to face him and she kissed him gently. " You will not do anything wrong. You will be fine. You will b a wonderful father, Jasper. Believe in yourself." She said gently and hugged him. She put her hand on his cheek and smiled. She put both of his hands on her stomach. " We will be fine. So What if I have her on a full moon? It will not be that bad." She said gently, and put her hands ontop of his on her stomach.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:26 pm

"True but I want to be there. And I know we wont be able to beat Zoe away with a stick as the time gets closer. Trust me. And when I have to go away she will be here. So you wont be alone." Jasper said as he put his arms around Sara. "What ever happens we will get through it all together. That much I can promise you."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top