Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 38
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 38 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 38 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 38 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Sarah smiled and looked at Jasper. She looked down at her belly. " I don't know, but some ham and cheese sandwiches do sound good. Or something with Ham and Chicken. " She said laughing. She got up and got some juice. She drank it quickly. She smiled at Jasper and gave up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist gently. She laid her head on his back. " I love you." She whispered gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 38 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:42 pm

"I love you too Sarah." Jasper told her. He kissed her on the top head. "Ham and cheese coming right up." Jasper said as he worked around the kitchen. Soon he had a stack of grilled sandwiches. Setting them on the table. He poured two glasses of juice and then sat down. "Is this ok?" He asked wanted to know. He hoped it really was.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Sarah smiled. She eased herself back into the chair. She grabbed a sandwich, and took a bite out of it. " Yummy!" She said after swallowing the first bit, then took another one. She continued to eat. She finished the first sandwich. She smiled at Jasper. She took a sip of juice. " That was so good Jasper!"She said smiling and grabbing another sandwich. She started to eat it. She was starving. She set it down. " Sorry if i seem like a pig. I am starving." She said laughing then picked up the sandwich again, and started to eat it. She finished it off. She finished her juice. " We are full and happy." She said smiling. She eased herself up and walked over and kissed Jasper's head lightly. " I am going to wash my face and brush me teeth." She said softly and waddled into the bathroom and did her night stuff.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Jasper sat watching Sarah. "You are not a pig. You are eating for two now. Don't worry." He ate a sandwich for hisself and drank his glass. Watching Sarah go get ready for bed. Jasper stood and started cleaning the kitchen up.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:09 pm

Sarah smiled. She eased her fat body into their bed. She covered her body with the soft, warm blanket. She felt happy. She looked at Jasper. " Jasper, Are you coming to bed?" She asked him gently. She snuggled down into bed right now. She closed her eyes. Her back hurt extermly bad. She wasn't going to tell Jasper. She didn't want to worry him. She closed her eye and tried to bare it.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:19 pm

After making sure the kitchen was tidy. Jasper went to the door. Locking the door. Didn't need anyone walking in. Slowly he walked through the apartment turning off all the lights. He crawled into bed. Snuggling in closer to Sarah. "I'm here baby." Jasper rested his arm with his hand on her belly. "I love you."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:25 pm

She turned to face him gently. " i love you too." She said softly, because she didn't want to here the pain in her voice. She turned back around in his arms. So her back was to him. She closed her eyes once again. She knew she wasnt' going to get much sleep if her back continued to hurt. She sat up and leaned forward so her back was in a arch. It made it feel somewhat better ,but it still hurt like hell. She closed her eyes.She was going to sleep like his.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Jasper hadn't fell asleep yet. He felt her moving around. Slowly he picked his hands up to start rubbing her back. "Lay back down. I'll make it better." He smiled.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:59 pm

She smiled at him and laid back down next him and closed her eyes. " It hurts so bad." She said about to cry it hurt so badly. She sighed and tried to sleep. She laid down on her pillow. She was one her stomach. She felt sore and cranky. She sighed. " Jasper... I am sorry. It just hurts so badly. I want to cry. It hurts so bad" She said softly and looked into his green eyes
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:09 pm

"Its ok babe. Let me rub it. Maybe I can get the pain out." JAsper said as he sat up holding a bottle of massage lotion. "Here this might help." He put some on her back adn started rubbing. He made small circles and then larger and then larger. Once that was done he started back over with the small one. "Is it gettin any better."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top